Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jade dial

Dear Bros,

Was wondering is there any rolex with jade dial or is it possible to change the dial to Jade . Currently wife have a airking and am looking for one with jade.

Many thanks
    Jac

I have heard of a 1980's Lady’s Piaget 18k with Jade dial and diamond bezel but have not seen a Rolex with similar dial. Apparently there's a Rolex boy size with dark coloured Jade. See http://www.tic-tock.com/wingates/watch-detail/36117

Comment

Just to add: if you one a jade coloured dial for your Rolex watch, you can have it done in KL. You can consult Mr. Lim of Top Hour in Lucky Plaza.

Comment

there is jade dial alright for ladies DJ model. pop by any AD and look through the catalogue.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Yes, if you can't find one in the shop, you can ask the Sales at AD to specially order for you from Rolex.

Originally posted by triton View Post
          there is jade dial alright for ladies DJ model. pop by any AD and look through the catalogue.

Comment

if I am not wrong the ladies DJ solid gold 1 have jade markers...correct me if I am wrong though...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Happy new year to all ,

Thanks for the help, does anyone off-hand know what is the estimate $$$.

I hardly goes to town so if anyone happen to drop-by any AD , can help me check .

Cheers

Comment

TT DJ with diamond dial after disc is ard 11k...maybe u can use as a guage for the jade dial

Solid gold around 30k there....

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X