Without or With Box/cert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without or With Box/cert

What is the selling price difference between with cert/box and without those items?

No Cert No Box NO Paper

alot of datejust i saw in chinatown area all were no cert and no box and no paper? is it safe to buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by james2209 View Post
      alot of datejust i saw in chinatown area all were no cert and no box and no paper? is it safe to buy it?
      same sg roc also many why you want to go there
      you doing the same thing but sg roc better price
      no cert and no box and no paper is normal for datejust pre owned watches
      if you cannot get at Rolex Garage try Private Watch Dealer Garage
      (Non Advertiser/Private Seller) some also good price and safe

Comment

i wont buy a watch without cert, box and original accessories
        not that it infers anything about the authenticity of the watch - even with papers, parts may be aftermarket if the owner had it serviced/repaired at some shady third party shops
        likewise, without papers, a watch can still be 100% original if it has not been opened up before

the reason is completeness more than safety - as a collector, you would want the full set of original stuff to be included with the sales

Comment

threads merge, creating multiple threads

this is a warning. kindly refrain from creating multiple threads.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

What is the selling price difference between with cert/box and without those items?
            your quesstion is analogous to that of a buyer who asks what is the price variance between a leasehold and freehold ... the answer is it depends as its simply bolis down to the keeness of buyer/seller to deal for that particular watch model at that point of time of trading .. no fixed formula for price variance.
            also, i agd wth skydweller when he said, "as a collector you would want the full set of original stuff to be included with the sales".

Comment

U might pay less for a watch without box and papers. But if u wish to sell it later it is much much harder to let go (unless price is really low or if the piece is very collectable).
              elusive

Comment

Cars are the same...serviced at AD or serviced outside. It is easier and deem safer to buyer if there is full servicing records with the AD. But, are you willing to pay more for such cars?

Comment

what about the additional links? recently bought a watch from an advertiser here (read that it is quite reputable) but no links were given. a mistake on my part as well as i did not check before making the payment. when he took out the box i asked where are the links and he said "this is a good fit for you, anyway this watch traded in without links. if your hand grow bigger just bring back to me and i will add on for you."

Comment

Thanks for highlighting.

Next time, when I want to buy any preown watches I will ask for the right number of links.

Thanks for sharing such information.

Originally posted by dragonforce View Post
                    what about the additional links? recently bought a watch from an advertiser here (read that it is quite reputable) but no links were given. a mistake on my part as well as i did not check before making the payment. when he took out the box i asked where are the links and he said "this is a good fit for you, anyway this watch traded in without links. if your hand grow bigger just bring back to me and i will add on for you."

Comment

How much does an additional link cost?

Comment

@ RSC? Last time i bought was about 70.

Originally posted by Ethanity View Post
                        How much does an additional link cost?
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

anyone can just bring the watch to rsc to get it authentic its genuine?

Comment

yes, there is a sticky in Rolex Conceirge Section. you can read it

Originally posted by GS83 View Post
                            anyone can just bring the watch to rsc to get it authentic its genuine?

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

thanks admin.. sincere apologies... just read that.. cheers!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X