local shop that sells strap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local shop that sells strap?

any recommendation where can i change leather strap for my watch?

gong xi fa cai!

ps: i tried searching the forum but cant seems to find any shop that sell straps. apologies if this is a duplicate thread.

there's a sub-forum here which sells leather straps... why would u wanna pay more to get it from shops?

Comment

Most watch shops sell watch straps. There are also some local watch strap sellers in the forum.

Pls check. Tx.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

The straps you are looking to buy is for which brand and which model.

if it is leather straps, there are some forum advertisers selling. you may also want to consider one of the forum advertisers who sell straps locally.

Originally posted by wu_song View Post
        any recommendation where can i change leather strap for my watch?

gong xi fa cai!

ps: i tried searching the forum but cant seems to find any shop that sell straps. apologies if this is a duplicate thread.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thanks for all the reply. i knew about the advertiser in this forum, but i do not know how to change my bracelet to strap if were to purchase thru mail. that's why prefer to get it from shop.

Comment

if the shop is local, you can consider checking with them if they can change the bracelet to strap for u.

unless you are interested in straps that is overseas.

changing bracelet to strap is not that tough. you can consider searching on you tube. then purchase the right bracelet/strap removal tool.

also if your watch is bought from a local AD, you can consider approaching them for assistance.

thanks for all the reply. i knew about the advertiser in this forum, but i do not know how to change my bracelet to strap if were to purchase thru mail. that's why prefer to get it from shop.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

But no guarantee that the shops won't scratch ur watch when changing straps for u. I had mine changed from bracelet to leather strap at one shop and suffered quite a few lines on the lugs.
              elusive

Comment

If it 24mm or 22mm lug width, you can check on g----- w-----. They keep their gators so u have to ask for it. They will also change for u, but may get scratch like wat fellow members said...
                Current babies:
                Sub 16610LN D series
                PAM 312 M series
                IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
                116613LB?
                a good White dial watch

Comment

Hi TS, maybe u can get straps from Ten10 if u want something different, special or customize....

Comment

thanks for all the input. really appreciate it
                    anyway a fren reommended r----- b. any bro has any review on it?
                    but paying $200+ for a rubber strap like a bit.. too much?

http://rubberb.com/en/rolex-watch-ba...lidelock-clasp

Comment

for the rubber strap you are mentioning, there is a local distributor. you can consider asking the shop if the shop can change the strap for you.

thanks for all the input. really appreciate it
                      anyway a fren reommended r----- b. any bro has any review on it?
                      but paying $200+ for a rubber strap like a bit.. too much?

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                        For What watch
                        TT sub 116613LB
                        any recommendation?

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          for the rubber strap you are mentioning, there is a local distributor. you can consider asking the shop if the shop can change the strap for you.
                          thanks!

Comment

you can just go to the neighbourhood shops selling watches/alarm clocks. Changing straps costs only a few bucks. Even if you go to high end shops to change straps, there's no guarantee against scratches anyway. The straps in the forum and online shops are usually nicer than those you can find in the local shops, except those shops selling custom made ones.

Comment

I bought mine from a lady who have a shop in across Dhoby Ghaut there.
                              Nice lady to deal. She got many strap there.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X