Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polish Rolex datejust

Hi,

May i know how much it cost to polish Rolex datejust in RSC? What is the waiting time?
    Thanks!

if you want to polish @ RSC, you need to bring down the watch because they will let you know what else needs to be done.

as for waiting time, depends on if the time your bring down is festive period like christmas and chinese new year, it will take awhile.

how long it takes depends on watches on hand.

my advice to you is if you are not willing to make a trip down, give them a call.

Originally posted by leekh77 View Post
    Hi,

May i know how much it cost to polish Rolex datejust in RSC? What is the waiting time?
    Thanks!
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I just serviced my watch at RSC. They quote 5 weeks of waiting, but I got it back in 2 weeks, and that 2 weeks also include the CNY holidays!

Comment

How much they charge for polish?

Comment

Originally posted by vb2011 View Post
          I just serviced my watch at RSC. They quote 5 weeks of waiting, but I got it back in 2 weeks, and that 2 weeks also include the CNY holidays!
          5 weeks is just polishing or plus servicing ?

Comment

Hi, sorry I was overseas for a few days and didn't check the forum.

Leekh77: Mine is a GMTII Pepsi "P" series (Year 2001). Service is $920. Comes back looking brand new! You can call them and they'll tell you the price over the phone for servicing a datejust.

Dtctan: 5 weeks quoted was for the standard service, which includes overhaul and polish (unless you decline the polish). Plus RSC will give a new 2 year warranty from the date you collect your watch.

Overall, I am extremely satisfied with RSC's service. I bought the watch from a forum member 2 years ago. After service, the watch looks better than the day I bought it! Almost like I get a brand new watch, not a single scratch on the case and bracelet and everything shiny, shiny .

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X