Advise needed, please help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise needed, please help.

Wanted to buy a piece for my wife. Fren recommended me to this shop. I go ask around but ppl never heard of this shop. But the shop is listed as a retailer under rolex website.

Question- Will a shop sell fakes if it listed as retailer under Rolex?

Many thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Hiroki
    What model are you looking for your wife: give full info maybe members can advice you: but remember this shop will code you high price:
    i looking @ 115200 black face. and that shop is giving me a good discount. but not many ppl like heard of this shop name.

Comment

if the shop is listed under rolex website(www.rolex.com domain), it means the shop is their authorized dealer. if authorized dealer, they cannot sell non original rolex.

Originally posted by rogue_trader View Post
      But the shop is listed as a retailer under rolex website.

Many thanks in advance.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

What model are you looking for your wife: give full info maybe members can advice you: but remember this shop will code you high price:
        give the shop name i go and check
        If you don't know which shop how do you know shop will quote high price? If its AD list price doesn't change? Only matter of discount?
        Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

If it an AD, it should be safe to pull the trigger if they are offering good discount to you (I hope), maybe you wana share which shop is that ?

Comment

thanks to all. should be getting dat 115200 pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue_trader View Post
              Wanted to buy a piece for my wife. Fren recommended me to this shop. I go ask around but ppl never heard of this shop. But the shop is listed as a retailer under rolex website.

Many thanks in advance.
              whats the SHOP you keep mentioning.....
              ROLEX.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X