Price check day date 70s series 18038

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price check day date 70s series 18038

Hi bro and expert, I'm planning to sell off this 18038 day date model, only with leather strap, no original gold bracelet. Was quoted 6K from one reputable 2nd hand dealer and 5K in pawnshop, following 7.5k from third party..this got me quite confused how much this watch is really worth? Condition 9/10 never polish before, servicing just last year..any kind bro can advise me how much this model can fetch to?

7.5k is a good price (IMO) if it has a plain/normal dial. there shouldn't be much to be confused about - as a seller, the higher the better.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by MaddyWii View Post
      Hi bro and expert, I'm planning to sell off this 18038 day date model, only with leather strap, no original gold bracelet. Was quoted 6K from one reputable 2nd hand dealer and 5K in pawnshop, following 7.5k from third party..this got me quite confused how much this watch is really worth? Condition 9/10 never polish before, servicing just last year..any kind bro can advise me how much this model can fetch to?
      Can search within the forum on the transacted deal.
      Typically 18038 with normal dial is around 10.5k for one with gold bracelet.
      If you work backwards, the bracelet itself worth around 3-4k..so the range of 6.5-7.5k is reasonable.
      The time in life is perpertually moving forward while that in the watch is going in circles.

Comment

If I were you........

7.5k faster sell and run away.

Comment

thank you all for the info..i was worry that i could get a better price thats why i hesitate.. its in normal gold dial, very old series got it from my dad

Comment

Ya, 7.5 is a good price to sell.

Comment

If a gift from your father, wouldn't it be better to keep it? With so much history and memories?
              Breitling Colt Quartz
              Chopard Millie Miglia
              Rolex Submariner 14060M
              JLC Master Control
              Rolex Daytona TT "Blue Arab"
              PAM 371 N Luminor Submersible GMT Regatta LE 500
              Helson 45mm Bronze Shark Diver
              Steinhart OCEAN One Premium Blue
              Seiko SRP605K1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

i thought of keeping it, but he advised me to sell it off since it is such a old model..and CNY is around the corner..so thinking to sell this off and get a daytona TT for him

Comment

$7.5k, you should be laughing all the way to the Bank.

18038 head should be high $5k to low $6k range

Comment

I have seen an offer on HJ Watch's website:ROLEX 18K MEN YELLOW GOLD OYSTER PERPETUAL DAY-DATE / 18038
                    SGD$7,480

http://www.hjwatch.com/index.php?mai...oducts_id=7077

Comment

Hope that third party is not a forum member . Else he will think he is the carrot head now LoL.

Comment

i thought of keeping it, but he advised me to sell it off since it is such a old model..and CNY is around the corner..so thinking to sell this off and get a daytona TT for him
                        Well, i regretted selling my Dad's oysterdate 6694 when i was 19yrs old....

So if there's any advice, i will give, i will say keep it.

Want a Daytona? Just buy. Dont sell to buy.
                        Especially sell full gold to buy half gold..... Dont

Comment

Decided to keep it for long term... thanks bro

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X