Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone seen the datejust II in person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone seen the datejust II in person?

is it available in sg? other than the size, how's it different from the datejust?

the official photos show only the oyster bracelet. personally i like the fluted bezel with jubilee.

not yet seen in any of the local ADs..i oso waiting to see the actual piece....
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Not yet...it may come somewhere....after mid year...august sept that time...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

thanks. a shop in sydney is advertising the datejust 2 so i was hoping for pics of watch-on-wrist.

41mm... that just sounds gigantic.

Comment

DATEJUST supposed to be a gentlemen watch series - and they make it @ 41mM! Must be gigantic on the wrist... I think 38mm should be good enough already

U see Patek CALATRAVA series sizes from 36mm (5119), 37mm (5127/5196) to 38mm (5296) which is the right size

Comment

It is my taste too. I don't dislike big watches but the design and theme has to match. Just like if a diver's watch is made at 36mm (or smaller), I'll also say . And then, another factor is the wearer's wrist size against the watch size. Must match.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Not yet...it may come somewhere....after mid year...august sept that time...
              eh dark angel, i was looking at the girl photo rather then ur reply

Comment

with the 36mm datejust now having flower motif dials, the message from roles seems to be that 41mm is the new men-size.

Comment

Originally posted by tomasulu View Post
                  thanks. a shop in sydney is advertising the datejust 2 so i was hoping for pics of watch-on-wrist.

41mm... that just sounds gigantic.
                  Originally posted by DM101 View Post
                  DATEJUST supposed to be a gentlemen watch series - and they make it @ 41mM! Must be gigantic on the wrist... I think 38mm should be good enough already

U see Patek CALATRAVA series sizes from 36mm (5119), 37mm (5127/5196) to 38mm (5296) which is the right size
                  Agreed man totally!

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
                  eh dark angel, i was looking at the girl photo rather then ur reply
                  Hehehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hourglass in melbourne will have an exhibition on june 10 to showcase watches from baselworld 09. datejust 2 should be available then.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X