Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the price difference diamonds vs no diamonds

Hi,

Anybody can give an estimate of the price difference between the DJ 16233 with diamonds and one without diamonds.

When buying a watch with diamond dial, anything in particular to look out for?

Thanks.

dunno abt price diff.

but where diamonds are concerned, can query if the stones are certified (i.e. AGS/ GIA).

Comment

Originally posted by Bono View Post
      dunno abt price diff.

but where diamonds are concerned, can query if the stones are certified (i.e. AGS/ GIA).
      As long as the dial is an original Rolex dial,there's no worries about the stones.

Originally posted by SinBanLi View Post
      Hi,

Anybody can give an estimate of the price difference between the DJ 16233 with diamonds and one without diamonds.

When buying a watch with diamond dial, anything in particular to look out for?

Thanks.
      Let's say it's about 1k diff...

Actually..nothing in particular? Typically, in normal circumstances,the dials are original...only thing diff is there are 2 types. 1 with bigger diamonds 1 with smaller diamonds..

Below pic..smaller diamonds..but 1 more thing to note,those TT watches with diamonds bezels aka diamond rings on the outside...all are aftermarket..that's when u have to check for certification of the diamonds or the specs of the diamonds. That's all...

Below pic...is the bigger diamonds 1...there are 2 batches...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        As long as the dial is an original Rolex dial,there's no worries about the stones.

Let's say it's about 1k diff...

Actually..nothing in particular? Typically, in normal circumstances,the dials are original...only thing diff is there are 2 types. 1 with bigger diamonds 1 with smaller diamonds..

Below pic..smaller diamonds..but 1 more thing to note,those TT watches with diamonds bezels aka diamond rings on the outside...all are aftermarket..that's when u have to check for certification of the diamonds or the specs of the diamonds. That's all...

Below pic...is the bigger diamonds 1...there are 2 batches...

I prefer the look of the smaller diamonds.
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Rolex with added Diamond Bazel

I added the diamond bazel for this lady watch. It looks more lady like to me

Thats the silver face beauty that I mentioned abt 2 weeks ago in one the topics ( but I dunno where I posted) Now showing the pict ( as promised)
          - My first Rollie
          Attached Files

Comment

Congrats!

Please upload your pics to www.photobucket.com then link here

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X