datejust2 or milgauss ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• datejust2 or milgauss ?

hi all bros... a newbie here, wld like opinions on a ss black face datejust2 or green sapphire milgauss at hourglass tomolo ... coz me getting christmas present for myself .. kum sia .. merry christmas !

Welcome to the forum anthony soon . What great news you're sharing with us . Both are great watches and I'll choose the DJ. I prefer a watch with date. Do share your joy with us when you've bought it.

Cheers !
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I will also choose the DJ2. Tried on the SS black face the other day. Nice!

Comment

Dun think you can get a Milgauss GV unless very lucky, though demand is much less now, supply is not high.

Anyway, the milgauss gets my vote.

Comment

thanx 4 all e advice frm expert ya ... hahaha. i had a explorer2 in white since 5 years bk.. tomolo will be adding a new member to it, personally i luv e dj2 as its huge and evergreen design . but my wifey like e milgauss... as its yuppie kinda...

Comment

oh ya btw,, there is ready stock of a milgauss gv and gmt2 and blackface dj2 in ion~hourglass ... shall visualize it tonitezz and get my dj2 tomolo.. hehehe..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X