X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Advice - Rolex Ladies 179174

Hi!

Newbie here!
    I'm have been thinking of buying a Rolex for my wife to commemorate the arrival of our 1st newborn this Dec.

Looking around, think she will like a Ref.179174, pink dial with 10-diamonds (why of cos!).

Ideally, i hope to get one manufacture year 2010. Anyone knows a good deal? Please enlighten! What is the expected price? If its too costly, will have to consider w/o diamonds. Or any other recommendations? budget below S$7k considering a new member to feed!

Thanks!

If you read the forum enough, it seems the deserving ladies are getting pampered by their men these days

Firstly, big CONGRATZ to you couple for (soon) having a little one. A ROLEX watch is definitely the correct choice to celebrate this joyous occasion. If your budget is as such, I think to get a brand new ladies' model with diamonds is a little tricky. Even a MOP (mother-of-pearl) dial w/o diamonds is not likely attainable. A pre-owned piece or maybe a new SS model maybe possible.

Cheers!
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Congratz bro!

with your budget; diamonds is definitely out but you should be able to get a brand new with normal dial...

Comment

Haha! Guys are learning to appreciate their other halves better!
        Thanks dudes for the valuable info.

I am seeing some eBay listings (US) which are able to sell SS 179174 at USD 5k+ which converts to approx. SGD 6.5k including shipment or with diamonds at USD 6k+ (SGD 8k).

Anyone bought from eBay before? What to look out for?

Although my wife did mentioned before that she doesn't quite like Datejust (bcos of the cyclop), any other ref to recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by arsenalsy View Post

I am seeing some eBay listings (US) which are able to sell SS 179174 at USD 5k+ which converts to approx. SGD 6.5k including shipment or with diamonds at USD 6k+ (SGD 8k).

Although my wife did mentioned before that she doesn't quite like Datejust (bcos of the cyclop), any other ref to recommend?
          are you sure the diamond dials are originally produced by the rolex factory? aftermarket diamond dials are cheap.

you didn't mention if your wife is a girly lady or someone who doesn't mind wearing larger watches.

men's watches are tres sexy on women...
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Hi!

Newbie here!
            I'm have been thinking of buying a Rolex for my wife to commemorate the arrival of our 1st newborn this Dec.

Looking around, think she will like a Ref.179174, pink dial with 10-diamonds (why of cos!).

Ideally, i hope to get one manufacture year 2010. Anyone knows a good deal? Please enlighten! What is the expected price? If its too costly, will have to consider w/o diamonds. Or any other recommendations? budget below S$7k considering a new member to feed!

Thanks!
            I was at Watch Palace a few days ago. They have some new 2010 datejust model for ladies. Price rangw is below 10k. Might be just the.right model to celebrate the arrival of your new born. Discount is 10-15% from list price.

P/s: I am not affiliated to Watch Palace in anyway. Just thought a 2010 datejust model suits the occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by P88 View Post
              I was at Watch Palace a few days ago. They have some new 2010 datejust model for ladies. Price rangw is below 10k. Might be just the.right model to celebrate the arrival of your new born. Discount is 10-15% from list price.

P/s: I am not affiliated to Watch Palace in anyway. Just thought a 2010 datejust model suits the occasion.
              Typo...price range is above 10k bjt below 15k.

Comment

I won't recommend you to buy from eBay. Firstly I don't recommend you spend you spend such a large amt on an online transaction, secondly, if there are any problems? There are 10,000 miles away from you.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
                  are you sure the diamond dials are originally produced by the rolex factory? aftermarket diamond dials are cheap.

you didn't mention if your wife is a girly lady or someone who doesn't mind wearing larger watches.

men's watches are tres sexy on women...
                  I find men's watches on women very sexy too!
                  But my wife is a girlie lady and doesnt' quite like big pieces.

The dealer mentioned its a brand new 2010 piece with all papers and boxes. anything else i should suspect?

Comment

Agree online transactions are higher risk than seeing+holding the item itself. eBay covers the guarantee. Anyone had prior experience on eBay?

Comment

What is the max discount AD can give??

Comment

got my ans

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X