Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place for buying pre owned Lady Datejust

Hi,

My wife is looking for a pre owned lady datejust. S/S jubilee bracelet and black dial.
    Anyone can share where can I find big range of pre owned rolex?

Thank you

Just avoid...the shop with many many Rolexes with ladies in uniform serving you

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi Sev !
      From my experience , as a newbie in buying preown Rolex it is very difficult and hard to get a good buy without being CHOP CHOP by them, uniform or not . If i am given another chance to buy another preown or new Rolex i would invite one or few of the SG-ROC Rolex MASTER to tag along . Hey i think they would be happy to help over a cup of coffee ( please throw in a chocolate cake )
      GOOD LUCK BRO !!
      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Yeah agree with LauUncle hehe...

Best to scout around for prices or best...get from our forum garage!

Comment

thanks for the advise.
          it will be good to have someone who know Rolex to come along, but it is difficult to accommodate each other times.
          was at people's park last evening. went into a auntie shop at first floor, she has quite a number of lady datejust.
          price range is around 4k and up.

any other place with lots of lady rolexes?

Comment

Originally posted by Sev View Post
            thanks for the advise.
            it will be good to have someone who know Rolex to come along, but it is difficult to accommodate each other times.
            was at people's park last evening. went into a auntie shop at first floor, she has quite a number of lady datejust.
            price range is around 4k and up.

any other place with lots of lady rolexes?
            can try the building opposite O.G ( can go by OG link bridge but forgot the name of the building ). I think 2nd floor got Koh Watches and another one ( both same boss ) -- good selection, price wise not so sure.

Comment

In People's Park Centre, as brother said you try Koh Bros and AK Watch.
              Quick check reveals that they are pleasant and the prices are not chop,
              chop. Across the overhead bridge, you can visit Bronze Age, where you
              can get good prices; and watches with certificates.

Comment

thanks daveevan & lolex kia.
                will pay a visit to Koh Bros & AK Watch.
                what is the building name where bronze age located?

Comment

Originally posted by Sev View Post
                  thanks daveevan & lolex kia.
                  will pay a visit to Koh Bros & AK Watch.
                  what is the building name where bronze age located?
                  Chinatown Point

Comment

Must Bargain Bro Sev !!!

Hi bro sev ! if you go alone to hunt for your watch , my humble experience is that if they offer example 4k you just tell them your budget is 3k .If they don't throw you out then cont. to bargain till ie. 3.3 k .once all argreed n they proceed to issue the bill you scream at them cos you discovered must pay GST then you walk out .
                    If they need that sales they will chase after you , you pay cash n leave ! Must send to Rolex centre to check the next day cost $75.
                    Of course try not to return to where you purchase for a year or two like me
                    i got a pair of DJ without paying GST n i try not to appear in People Park area
                    Good Luck !!!
                    *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

hi uncle lau,
                      you're the man!
                      i not sure if i dare to do that or not...but this is a good tactic nevertheless...

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                        Hi bro sev ! if you go alone to hunt for your watch , my humble experience is that if they offer example 4k you just tell them your budget is 3k .If they don't throw you out then cont. to bargain till ie. 3.3 k .once all argreed n they proceed to issue the bill you scream at them cos you discovered must pay GST then you walk out .
                        If they need that sales they will chase after you , you pay cash n leave ! Must send to Rolex centre to check the next day cost $75.
                        Of course try not to return to where you purchase for a year or two like me
                        i got a pair of DJ without paying GST n i try not to appear in People Park area
                        Good Luck !!!
                        I would say...dun go to shops which charge GST and..there's no need to do authentication.

Anyway...where you get your watch from?

Comment

Hehe i got my pair from PK cos they got a pair i wanted , have try others but they just say have to wait for someone to bring it from their own others store . Just sound fishy to me as they may just check with others stores lor
                          Both my rollie 95% mint cost 7.5k a pair
                          . Got chance show you btw you know where to get extra bracelet links ?
                          *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

What is important is to know the market prices before you bargain. If you don't and what the dealer offers you is already very good, they won't move. And you develop a bad reputation.... later when you find out their price is good you have to crawl back or not go back.

Myself, I prefer to build a relationship with a dealer. Sometimes I pay below market, sometimes a bit above. But when they have good deals ... they will call you.

I have pieces offered to me which they do not display for the public because I go back to them first before going anywhere else for my watch needs.

It's only human.

Comment

[QUOTE=UncleLau;104097]Hehe i got my pair from PK cos they got a pair i wanted

Uncle Lau is a brave man, buying from PK and getting them to sell cheap.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X