Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Rolex Datejust Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by stylocool View Post
    I got the same design today also but men size and SS instead of RG at 8.6k
    Nice...congrats bro...


    Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Nice...congrats bro...
      Thx bro my first of many to come price was higher by 200 due to the recent hike but still ok

      Comment


      • Originally posted by stylocool View Post
        Thx bro my first of many to come price was higher by 200 due to the recent hike but still ok
        That was gd...same as me hahaha...lol...i m hoping my others come soon...otherwise it's getting too expensive liaos


        Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by stylocool View Post
          I got the same design today also but men size and SS instead of RG at 8.6k

          congrats !!

          Comment


          • I noticed something weird abt my new rolie...there is no green hologram sticker at the back of the watch...is this normal?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by stylocool View Post
              I noticed something weird abt my new rolie...there is no green hologram sticker at the back of the watch...is this normal?
              Now no more green hologram sticker already...they changed


              Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by stylocool View Post
                I noticed something weird abt my new rolie...there is no green hologram sticker at the back of the watch...is this normal?
                Called up THG and THH they said the new models all dont have the green hologram sticker. Its a clear back now. Phew! But come to think abt it...rolex could do better by replacing the sticker with engraving. Even my $600 seiko has an engraving at the back. This is so stupid.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by stylocool View Post
                  Called up THG and THH they said the new models all dont have the green hologram sticker. Its a clear back now. Phew! But come to think abt it...rolex could do better by replacing the sticker with engraving. Even my $600 seiko has an engraving at the back. This is so stupid.
                  LOL....just enjoy ur watch la...more impt


                  Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by stylocool View Post
                    Called up THG and THH they said the new models all dont have the green hologram sticker. Its a clear back now. Phew! But come to think abt it...rolex could do better by replacing the sticker with engraving. Even my $600 seiko has an engraving at the back. This is so stupid.
                    IMO, tis is rolex culture lor. When they r thre already (meaning very 'high n mighty'), they jus hv to produce anything n their consumers (like most of us) will hv to accept. S'thing like 'take it or leave it' attitude. Tats oso why n for many generations, rolex has been slow in producing new pcs/technology. They r never afraid tat they'll lose out in any way.

                    Jus my thoughts
                    The Crown Of Achievement

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                      IMO, tis is rolex culture lor. When they r thre already (meaning very 'high n mighty'), they jus hv to produce anything n their consumers (like most of us) will hv to accept. S'thing like 'take it or leave it' attitude. Tats oso why n for many generations, rolex has been slow in producing new pcs/technology. They r never afraid tat they'll lose out in any way.

                      Jus my thoughts
                      Think you might be right...only crazy people like us willing to pay so much for a watch that has no fancy functions and worst of all cannot keep track of time accurately

                      Comment




                      • Read it some whre tat a watch is no longer deemed a practical time device. It hs evolved into a 'jewellery timepc'. Tis means tat pple wear watch nowadays nt for practical reasons only, n mre as a jewellery pc too. So look at it tis way n u will appease yourself.

                        Cheers !!
                        The Crown Of Achievement

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post


                          Read it some whre tat a watch is no longer deemed a practical time device. It hs evolved into a 'jewellery timepc'. Tis means tat pple wear watch nowadays nt for practical reasons only, n mre as a jewellery pc too. So look at it tis way n u will appease yourself.

                          Cheers !!
                          Correct...it's more than just to tell time already. If it's just to see the time...he won't be buying a Rolex or anything that costs more than a Casio


                          Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

                          Comment


                          • hiya, i called Cortina watch and got these quotes (after discount)..not sure if it is a gd deal so need advice from u people. Im a newbie with Rolex watch as well.

                            For Datejust midsize, black dial with diamond markings, fluted bezel, its 8567.
                            For same specs men one is 8700.

                            For Explorer I its 6575 after discount.

                            So isit gd deal?

                            Im still in a dilemma between DJ and Explorer becuz i tot diamond DJ looks too bling bling for my age and i would prefer something more understated n more for casual/formal wear.
                            But if i get the DJ without diamonds i dun see any point becuz eventually i know i'd want to get it wif diamonds, irregardless of how many yrs down the road.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bnlz83 View Post
                              hiya, i called Cortina watch and got these quotes (after discount)..not sure if it is a gd deal so need advice from u people. Im a newbie with Rolex watch as well.

                              For Datejust midsize, black dial with diamond markings, fluted bezel, its 8567.
                              For same specs men one is 8700.

                              For Explorer I its 6575 after discount.

                              So isit gd deal?

                              Im still in a dilemma between DJ and Explorer becuz i tot diamond DJ looks too bling bling for my age and i would prefer something more understated n more for casual/formal wear.
                              But if i get the DJ without diamonds i dun see any point becuz eventually i know i'd want to get it wif diamonds, irregardless of how many yrs down the road.
                              CAlling them is confirm not gd deal 1.

                              Go down and talk to them once u confirm. What they quoted u should be 15% discount,go and talk to them better. I think 20-22% discount is really gd

                              Nah....diamond DJ is not too bling la...I also want to get the diamond dial 1,and I m much younger than u lor. Haha..

                              I had the Exp II before,I suggest you get DJ la. More suitable for ladies...next time then buy a Exp II is not too late.


                              Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bnlz83 View Post
                                hiya, i called Cortina watch and got these quotes (after discount)..not sure if it is a gd deal so need advice from u people. Im a newbie with Rolex watch as well.

                                For Datejust midsize, black dial with diamond markings, fluted bezel, its 8567.
                                For same specs men one is 8700.

                                For Explorer I its 6575 after discount.

                                So isit gd deal?

                                Im still in a dilemma between DJ and Explorer becuz i tot diamond DJ looks too bling bling for my age and i would prefer something more understated n more for casual/formal wear.
                                But if i get the DJ without diamonds i dun see any point becuz eventually i know i'd want to get it wif diamonds, irregardless of how many yrs down the road.
                                The 178274 is currently retailing at $10644 for the black dial with diamond markings, fluted bezel & Jublilee bracelet. After 20% discount, should be able to get at $8500.
                                IWC Top Gun Doppler
                                Pam 312K
                                Cartier Santos 100
                                Rolex SS GMT IIC M-Series
                                Rolex SS Submariner LVC (Hulk) Alpha
                                Rolex SS Explorer 1 214270 G-Series
                                Tag Heuer Monaco Calibre 12 Gulf Limited Edition
                                Omega Seamaster 300m Diver

                                Comment

                                Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X