• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    aiyah... now change to proper term

btw you are younger then me, and same age as my brother. my mother bought a tt dj for him too when he was so much younger, and he doesnt even like watches in the first place
    Now it sounds right...

LOL Lucky people ...TT DJ somehow not suitable for me,TT sub or other sports series I think still ok.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    aiyah... now change to proper term

btw you are younger then me, and same age as my brother. my mother bought a tt dj for him too when he was so much younger, and he doesnt even like watches in the first place

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    some people kiasu and dont want to let people know... i ever meet this type of people before. kiasu over little things, even how much they paid for a bag of chicken ... really this type of people i dislike.
    LOL....I think u use wrong term leh...kiasu is (scared lose) ?

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Eh I feel offended leh...alot of old birds here already know my age...so u saying I am proud la...
    some people kiasi and dont want to let people know... i ever meet this type of people before. kiasu over little things, even how much they paid for a bag of chicken ... really this type of people i dislike.
    Last edited by seiko.citizen; 07-04-08, 08:29 PM. Reason: wrong word used

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    maybe we should do a poll on age. ie. 16-18,19-21,22-30,31-41 and so on.that way we dont know each other age unless you are proud to disclose.
    Eh I feel offended leh...alot of old birds here already know my age...so u saying I am proud la...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    OL = Office Ladies = My favourite
    thanks. my fav too. of course lets not make other ladies feel intimidated here

Looks like we have alot of young people here. Haha...do u think I should open a Young Rolex owners thread at kopi talk hahaa?
    maybe we should do a poll on age. ie. 16-18,19-21,22-30,31-41 and so on.that way we dont know each other age unless you are proud to disclose.

Girls like diamond...guys( like me) also leh hahaha
    who doesnt like diamond... so nice, cute, and most of all, it retains its value quite well.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by alhp View Post
    Hi bnlz83,

Im on my 20s too and I dress casually everyday, i am not an OL so don't have to dress up. If u are getting the DJ, I suggest u go for one with diamonds since u know ultimately u will still be getting one with diamonds. Not sure about your gender, but all girls love diamonds so shd just get the one with diamonds!
    Girls like diamond...guys( like me) also leh hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    This is my take, since the price quoted the difference between mid and mens is marely $133. My suggestion is to buy the mens size since if you ever want to upgrade or need to fund your next watch you can easily sell the mens size. mid size harder to sell in my view. of course YMMV.

diamonds is not too bling, i also wear diamond dj on jubiliee dial, and somemore it is in half gold, and im only 20 (21 in november) and currently pulling it off quite well.

i also dress casual (at uni) and formal (working), and both i can wear my DJ. the DJ got a nice touch of elegance and a understated touch of casual style.

the expI is a nice watch, but quite pricey esp when you consider that no date, and quite a simple watch. if spending that money may as well look to something else maybe the older bro expII.
    Hi bnlz83,

Im on my 20s too and I dress casually everyday, i am not an OL so don't have to dress up. If u are getting the DJ, I suggest u go for one with diamonds since u know ultimately u will still be getting one with diamonds. Not sure about your gender, but all girls love diamonds so shd just get the one with diamonds!
    Looks like we have alot of young people here. Haha...do u think I should open a Young Rolex owners thread at kopi talk hahaa?

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    OL = Office Ladies = My favourite

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by bnlz83 View Post
    hiya, i called Cortina watch and got these quotes (after discount)..not sure if it is a gd deal so need advice from u people. Im a newbie with Rolex watch as well.

For Datejust midsize, black dial with diamond markings, fluted bezel, its 8567.
    For same specs men one is 8700.

For Explorer I its 6575 after discount.

So isit gd deal?

Im still in a dilemma between DJ and Explorer becuz i tot diamond DJ looks too bling bling for my age and i would prefer something more understated n more for casual/formal wear.
    But if i get the DJ without diamonds i dun see any point becuz eventually i know i'd want to get it wif diamonds, irregardless of how many yrs down the road.
    This is my take, since the price quoted the difference between mid and mens is marely $133. My suggestion is to buy the mens size since if you ever want to upgrade or need to fund your next watch you can easily sell the mens size. mid size harder to sell in my view. of course YMMV.

diamonds is not too bling, i also wear diamond dj on jubiliee dial, and somemore it is in half gold, and im only 20 (21 in november) and currently pulling it off quite well.

i also dress casual (at uni) and formal (working), and both i can wear my DJ. the DJ got a nice touch of elegance and a understated touch of casual style.

the expI is a nice watch, but quite pricey esp when you consider that no date, and quite a simple watch. if spending that money may as well look to something else maybe the older bro expII.

Hi bnlz83,

what is OL? me blur leh

Leave a comment:

• alhp
    replied
    hiya, i called Cortina watch and got these quotes (after discount)..not sure if it is a gd deal so need advice from u people. Im a newbie with Rolex watch as well.

So isit gd deal?

Im still in a dilemma between DJ and Explorer becuz i tot diamond DJ looks too bling bling for my age and i would prefer something more understated n more for casual/formal wear.
    But if i get the DJ without diamonds i dun see any point becuz eventually i know i'd want to get it wif diamonds, irregardless of how many yrs down the road.
    Hi bnlz83,

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    second that.. I called up THG NAC..

Planning to get for my wife..

Originally posted by fishcake2005 View Post
    The 178274 is currently retailing at $10644 for the black dial with diamond markings, fluted bezel & Jublilee bracelet. After 20% discount, should be able to get at $8500.

Leave a comment:

• fishcake2005
    replied

So isit gd deal?

The 178274 is currently retailing at $10644 for the black dial with diamond markings, fluted bezel & Jublilee bracelet. After 20% discount, should be able to get at $8500.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied

So isit gd deal?

CAlling them is confirm not gd deal 1.

Go down and talk to them once u confirm. What they quoted u should be 15% discount,go and talk to them better. I think 20-22% discount is really gd

Nah....diamond DJ is not too bling la...I also want to get the diamond dial 1,and I m much younger than u lor. Haha..

I had the Exp II before,I suggest you get DJ la. More suitable for ladies...next time then buy a Exp II is not too late.

Leave a comment:

• bnlz83
    replied

So isit gd deal?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X