DJ and straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ and straps

Anyone tried using leather straps with original Clasp?

getting a 16233 so planning to use straps and rolex original clasp, is it possible?

if possible, where to customize the straps?

No not possible, alternative is that you get the rolex buckle

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      No not possible, alternative is that you get the rolex buckle

whats the damage for this piece and where to get it? only in ss or can get in gold?

Comment

Originally posted by dark_divine1218 View Post
        whats the damage for this piece and where to get it? only in ss or can get in gold?
        Some dealers carry them, if not you have to buy from RSC with the leather strap. They don't sell it separately. $100+ outside I think, avail in SS or Gold plated

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
          actually it is possible but need a lot of work on the strap as well as the clasp.
          trust me, not worth the while. go for the buckle as suggest by the Angel
          Thanks KING OF STRAPS for poisoning me with all the beuatiful photos on watapps.....

Comment

Saw a guy selling the rolex gold buckle at sungei rd. thieves market, he had a few of them guessing it would be gold plated not to sure thou and did not ask about the price.

Comment

By dark_divine1218 at 2012-08-28

Bought the straps from Darkangel

ordered aftermarket SS Rolex buckle online yesterday...

now im waiting for a forumer from TKF forum to reply me regarding the custom end links that fill the gaps between the strap and the case. saw reviews that he does a fantastic job with these... selling for $80 to $85 USD for SS...

Comment

Originally posted by roddas View Post
                Saw a guy selling the rolex gold buckle at sungei rd. thieves market, he had a few of them guessing it would be gold plated not to sure thou and did not ask about the price.
                It is definitely gold plated haha

Originally posted by dark_divine1218 View Post

By dark_divine1218 at 2012-08-28

Bought the straps from Darkangel

ordered aftermarket SS Rolex buckle online yesterday...

now im waiting for a forumer from TKF forum to reply me regarding the custom end links that fill the gaps between the strap and the case. saw reviews that he does a fantastic job with these... selling for $80 to $85 USD for SS...
                Looks great!

Oh btw the sticker you can remove both sides of the adhesive.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Some dealers carry them, if not you have to buy from RSC with the leather strap. They don't sell it separately. $100+ outside I think, avail in SS or Gold plated
                  Hi Darkangel,

Called up RSC and asked about the Rolex buckle and they said only sell it to Daytona owners...any idea where I can get the solid gold buckle? Think it will look good together with either my Sub or 16233...kindly advise where n which dealers carry please & thanks much!

Highly educational read tis forum...thanks all for sharing...

Comment

This is for the daytona...

Comment

yes, this is what I am looking for...sorry for the confusion and wrong term used...so there is no way to buy one unless I have a Daytona...in addition, will it fit a Sub 16613 or 16233? Is it same 20mm size? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
                        I believe you are mistaken between the word buckle and clasp

Angel was not referring to the Daytona clasp.
                        He was talking about the standard buckle.
                        You can buy the standard buckle in gp or ss if you have a vintage date just, day date...

The Daytona clasp in sold white gold or solid yellow is at least $2k with strap inclusive.
                        Not sold separately.
                        Thanks Throttle,

May I know where to buy the standard buckle in gp or ss? RSC or any Rolex ADs?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X