Official Day-Date Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Navigator View Post
    I went to PengKwee (hope I spell right) and was offered around 23K for DayDate White Gold.

Is that okay?

If not, what's the average good price to get a pre-owned White Gold Daydate?

Thank you for reading, sorry, I am still very new to Rolex, wanna learn from you good guys...
    I would say...anything from PengKwee is not worth it..they are all overpriced

hmm..YG DD is more easily available like wad ohlins said..coz older people prefer yellow gold but young people like me also want YG DD hahha..somehow I am different la..

well...most of the DD owners are older ppl and all these people prefer yellow gold. actually me prefer a YG to WG,coz WG/plat people usually think it is SS

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Darkangel,

i dun really like YG, prefer pinkgold or WG in this case, can any kind soul advice me (based on your years of experience), how much is a reasonable price to pay for the WG DayDate?

thanks in advance, really looking very very hard around to get this gem.

Comment

Darkangel,

i dun really like YG, prefer pinkgold or WG in this case, can any kind soul advice me (based on your years of experience), how much is a reasonable price to pay for the WG DayDate?

thanks in advance, really looking very very hard around to get this gem.
        Actually...I like pink gold too..hahha but anyway dun like WG coz looks like SS..haha

but I think I would pay less than 20k..not sure bout this price coz very little outside...

Comment

Darkangel,

not sure if you shop in 2nd hand watches shop, if you do, which one you recommend?

got lobang anot? :-)

Comment

Darkangel,

not sure if you shop in 2nd hand watches shop, if you do, which one you recommend?

got lobang anot? :-)
            Yeah I shop at 2nd hand watch shop...I do hav a recommendation but they are not really watch dealers,they take in rolex,gold pawn tickets etc ...

Shin Tat,at Fortune Centre #03-07 Call 63339323

But they dun hav alot of watches sometimes,it depends on wad they take in lor...so mayb u giv them a call?

Comment

Darkangel,

thank you...

anybody have any good experience with any 2nd hand watches shop?

Comment

Darkangel,

thank you...

anybody have any good experience with any 2nd hand watches shop?
                Yup the one I recommended you

Comment

Besides the one that Darkangel recommended, anybody have other places you went and bought before?

I notice a few shops in The Bencoolen, not sure if they are competitive in price though (that's why I ask if $23k is consider a good price for WG Daydate)...

Anyone?

Comment

your question is too general cos price also depends on

age...
                    type of bracelet....president or oyster
                    double quickset or single quickset movement......
                    type of dial...

i suggest u find out more about the price for a brand new piece from ADs and then work out your own comfort level for depreciation .....

the issue is also complicated by the fact that there are fewer WG DD for resale compared to YG....
                    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Yeah...I agree with ohlins..prices is driven by wad ohlins said.

mayb u shld do some research first...i wld personally prefer a president bracelet if I am buying a WG DD. Coz an oyster bracelet would mean it looks like a SS watch..

Comment

Hi all,

thank you very much for your inputs...

the braclet is president that's for sure.

silly question here: how you diff a SS from WG? heehee, sorry ah, not good at jewels...

Comment

Hi all,

thank you very much for your inputs...

the braclet is president that's for sure.

silly question here: how you diff a SS from WG? heehee, sorry ah, not good at jewels...
                          So far I dunno leh...I havent got my hands on a WG model b4...

mayb Ohlins can help..but at the least the presidential bracelet is not available in SS that's all I know...haha

Comment

hmm...

tomorrow i go Bencoolen and scout around...

Comment

hmm...

tomorrow i go Bencoolen and scout around...
                              Gd luck bro!

Comment

arigato......

will post FR tonight

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X