Day Date Dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Date Dial

Hi just checking. Aside from Rolex center. Is there any place where i can buy a dial to replace the existing dial i have for my day date? Went to Koh Watch earlier but not much. Called Rolex Center expensive and they said that need to check watch if need servicing before they can change also. Any lobang appreciated :-)

what type of dial do you want?
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Grey/Silver with large gold roman numerals or Gold dial w large gold roman numerals. MOP also can if price ok hehe.....any lobang?

Comment

My thread rolex spare part...shld more people contribute then dun need extra posting

Comment

haven't seen one with big roman markers for sale in recent months.

is it for white gold DD? (grey/silver dial) VRM is your friend:

there is a YG DD onyx dial and another burlwood dial at VRM. (ellepi)

he might still have a white dial (matte!). but all are stick markers and all for YG DD.

you can also contact nikos (greekbum) - i remember he has a few interesting DD dials.

i've bought DD dials from emanuel (Dr B) before and he has interesting NOS ones from time to time.
          “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Actually it's for the Yellow Gold one hehe. Interested in the grey/slate with roman. Who's selling that> Greekbum? Thanks a million!

Comment

Can't find (Nikos /greekbum) trying to search user name here.....

Comment

Originally posted by stpaul View Post
                Actually it's for the Yellow Gold one hehe. Interested in the grey/slate with roman...
                btw, you know big romans usually go with big hands right? and YG DD + WG DD dial = ???

Originally posted by stpaul View Post
                Can't find (Nikos /greekbum) trying to search user name here.....

Originally posted by taxico View Post
                VRM is your friend...
                nikos is also on TRF.

Comment

Yup hands for DD is big actually my existing face is the gold dial and gold stick markers similar to the white above. For the grey/slate the roman numbers are in gold right? Coz saw a photo of that. If the roman numbers are in white gold then doesn't mach. Really sorry to ask what's VRM? TRF? Thanks

Comment

i have PM'ed you the details and the contacts.

you need hands like these (IIRC) for big roman markers - these are WG so you'll need YG hands.

the hands that go with the white dial are the slim type, most common in older DDs.

Comment

Okoume ok

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X