Info on GMTII 116710LN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info on GMTII 116710LN

Attached is the link on GMTII 116710LN, which have useful info on the ceramic bezel & the clasp, it even includes link to patents on the previous mentioned items...

http://www.minus4plus6.com/116710.htm

regards
    Last edited by deanlim; 17-02-08, 07:11 PM.

Good info

btw, this link not set up by bro minusplus ba?
    Submariner 14060
    Breitling Colt Auto II
    Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
    Bell & Ross BR03-92
    MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
      Good info

No la...I chanced upon this site when I was at WUS a few days back. At first I thought it was him also...just coincidence lahahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
        Good info

yup, it definitely ain't one of our own who is responsible for the link. It was actually created by a guy from the U.S. who goes by "sheldonsmith" and he posts regularly at various forums. very informative though...

cheers
        HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
        REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Gmt Ii

good info but quick curios whether wats the price if is not selling above premium

Comment

Originally posted by satt View Post
            good info but quick curios whether wats the price if is not selling above premium
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              Guys, I'm getting some news that the supply is catching up, and the price is coming down back to list price, or close to it. Anyone else getting this same news? If so, then those looking to buy this, might want to wait just a bit longer.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                For this price, must be willing to queue as the waiting list is quite long.. ard 20 in the queue. Depending on how many watches is allocated to the shop, may have to wait 3-4 mths.

Comment

Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                  Guys, I'm getting some news that the supply is catching up, and the price is coming down back to list price, or close to it. Anyone else getting this same news? If so, then those looking to buy this, might want to wait just a bit longer.
                  Where did you receive this piece of gd news??? If it is really true then it is fantastic news!!

Comment

very good info. thanks for sharing.
                    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                    "Foreign affections"
                    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                    What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by schumi View Post
                      Where did you receive this piece of gd news??? If it is really true then it is fantastic news!!

Was told by a friend who's an avid watch collector. I guess no harm in waiting 1 or 2 weeks and see if it materializes. If it doesn't, then maybe won't happen.

OTOH, Mar 08 is also the anticipated price increase period, and Apr 08 is Basel. Maybe demand will switch to the anticipated new models coming out???

Comment

hi

I am a newbie to this sgrolex forum

anyone knows if the GMT IIc list price has increase from 9555. I bought mine at a premium from a local AD in peoples park... feel sad as the resale price of this watch is only fetching 9500 at hobbylink like losing money from investment...but i love this watch very much
                        My Rolexes and Tudor...

Comment

Originally posted by subgmt View Post
                          hi

anyone knows if the GMT IIc list price has increase from 9555. I bought mine at a premium from a local AD in peoples park... feel sad as the resale price of this watch is only fetching 9500 at hobbylink like losing money from investment...but i love this watch very much
                          Hi bro, how much did you pay for it?

Comment

but i love this watch very much
                            Welcome here bro...always look on the bright side. Just like the phrase I quoted I think that's all u need to know...that u like the watch

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hi

I think the list price of the 116710 has since been revised following the recent price hike. If I remember correctly, it is currently hovering around 10.5k. As u had mentioned that you bought the watch at a premium, I m assuming you must have gotten it when it was just shipped in for the local market. Your point of purchase maybe during the peak period where there was a waiting list at the major ADs cos its demand outstriped its supply (think there is still a waiting list for it now), then they would have asked for a higher price relative to how desperate you wanted it. But with the anticipation of new models announced at Basel 08 and more supplies of the 116710 comin in as well as demand for it somewhat cooling, the retail price of the 116710 will definitely stabilized and some even predicted that discounts for it may be more forthcoming. This will inevitably affect your resale price so bottomline is if you love the watch juz wear and keep it, forget abt market price fluctuations .. juz my 2cents
                              HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                              REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X