Would you wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you wait?

Hi all need help in getting my first rolex SS daytona and Milgauss green glass.

Daytona
    1) would you wait for 2 years in waiting list for the it? Or by then daytona will be of no interest anymore?
    2) which color is a better collection pc? black or white?

Milgauss
    1) would you wait 1 year for it?
    2) Is it worth collecting or will it become another submariner green bezel = Not limited...

Your expert input is greatly appreciated

Originally posted by gonkkong View Post

Daytona
    1) would you wait for 2 years in waiting list for the it? Or by then daytona will be of no interest anymore?

Milgauss
    2) Is it worth collecting or will it become another submariner green bezel = Not limited...

IMHO,

Datona
    1) 2yrs will see many other new models coming in. Things may change, so not to mention about a person's taste. So I will NOT wait for 2yrs to own a Daytona. So be it if it has to be a pre-owned one.
    2) A qn of personal preference. Personally, I prefer the white one because most of my other watches are black dials.

Milgauss
    1) Aren't there other Rolex models that smile to you?
    2) Again, it's a qn of personal preference. How much do you like the watch? If you like it, then it's collectible

Cheers
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by gonkkong View Post

Daytona

Milgauss

daytona

if u say wait for 2 years to get it @ list, i would wait. else, dont think need to wait that long.

white color

milgauss.

no wait either.

are both watch collectible? depends on personal taste. after all these years, the daytona still has a cult following.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        the daytona still has a cult following.
        Can't agree more with this statement
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X