Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need advice on Sub SS(Black) vs Sub TT(Blue) vs GMT C(II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya. Tt were the price those AD coated me.
    JLC Master Calendar

Comment

Originally posted by weetien View Post
      Ya. Tt were the price those AD coated me.
      Its "quoted". Nt "coated".
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Haha. k.
        JLC Master Calendar

Comment

too excited eh?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Ya. After reading a number of post. i will make my recce after basel 08. Mayb by then SS GMT C(II) will sell at a price with discount. Haha. No offense to bro who bought GMT C(II) at premium price.
            JLC Master Calendar

Comment

I am 32 (damn it MP.. I am really older than you.. ^@*%@#^$) and I would love any of the three...

It all depends what watch you are after...

Bear with me... a couple scenarios... from my personal point of view hor...
              If you are after a watch to wear on a regular basis, I would suggest you get the SS one.. It matches casual, sporty and office wear..

If these will be your FIRST purchase.. then go for a SS one cos you get to wear it more often.

If you usually wear a seiko / citzen on a daily basis, you are after a nice weekend watch, then a SS still suits better cos its more versatile.

If you are buying a Rolex for the first time and this is your ONLY expensive watch.. get a SS then... you get more wrist time with that.

If you are buying a Rolex for the first time and this is your ONLY expensive watch BUT you intend to wear it during FORMAL or big occasion, then a TT-SUB may be suitable cos you wear it when you are in an attire that would suit the watch more...

If you are Management level, wear business wear during weekdays and would love to add a watch to complement yr status, TT sub can be considered but that does not mean a SS Sub date or GMT cII will fail.. they look just as good.

and many many other scenario that I can't figure out in 5 mins.. kekeke

SO the bottom line, what do you want this watch for and when do you want to wear it?

ABove scenario are just base on my personal opinion.. hope it don't offend anybody...

By the way.. regarding a TT-Sub, I initially liked a blue face one.. cos it looked more special, loud and "Royal".. but when I slap that on my wrist (OUCH!!!), it don't look as nice... to me... When I tried the black dial TT-SubDate, I FEEL IN LOVE WITH IT... I will definitely own one SOON or if not soon, someday.

Good luck in yr search dude.. keep us posted... especially yr price and if you have a good KANG TAO to share with us all!!

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

So Sam is indeed older than me

Good analysis man, but long post. (getting lor soh. Is it a sign of ageing? )

In short, buy what one thinks suit him best and what one likes most.
                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Damn.. yah loh.. sometimes see you all ah.. so lazy never say more arh.. I oso duno if I should write more...

Shack leh.. Age older, fingers stiffer, not so flexible and to speed type, joints oso pain!!

On account of my new acquistion due to your credit.. don't ke kao with you... let you suan..

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                  - GMT IIc TT
                  - U1
                  - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Hi everyone,
                    i intend to get a rolex watch.
                    Currently i have 3 watch in mind.

They are
                    Sub SS (Black) -> $8200
                    Sub TT (Blue) -> $10800
                    GMT C(II) -> $10800

Personalli i like SUB TT (Blue) cause is more beatiful and value for money but it looks abit too old for me.

Could anyone advice me about these 3 watches?
                    is the pricing for Sub SS discounted or retail ? cos Sub SS (Date-Black) retailing @ $8751 ...

fyi, changing the dates on the GMTII C is a pain in the neck......

regards

Comment

Originally posted by deanlim View Post
                      is the pricing for Sub SS discounted or retail ? cos Sub SS (Date-Black) retailing @ $8751 ...

fyi, changing the dates on the GMTII C is a pain in the neck......

regards
                      Local ADs normally don't give any discount for the SS sub
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Ya. After reading a number of post. i will make my recce after basel 08. Mayb by then SS GMT C(II) will sell at a price with discount. Haha. No offense to bro who bought GMT C(II) at premium price.
                        That's right....wait for basel first la...only a few weeks more

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Yo Guys,
                          Thanx for ya reply and advice. Ya.. i finally bought my veri first rolex.
                          Went to dickson at centrepoint and got myself a TT GMT master2 (116713LN). Love my baby alot.
                          JLC Master Calendar

Comment

Yo Guys,
                            Thanx for ya reply and advice. Ya.. i finally bought my veri first rolex.
                            Went to dickson at centrepoint and got myself a TT GMT master2 (116713LN). Love my baby alot.
                            Well done! PICS PICS PICS!!

Comment

price price price... Kekekek

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                                price price price... Kekekek

Pics Pics Pics leh....hahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X