Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolex GMT- Batman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rolex GMT- Batman

    hi,

    pretty new here, even though i join this forum long time ago, would like to enquire

    1. how much does a new GMT batman with oyster bracelet cost as compare to a new GMT black?
    2. where can i get it? or got to put on waiting list?
    3. How is the resell value for this watch?

  • #2
    I have no clue for question 1. The new 2019 Batman comes with jubilee bracelet at S$12430.
    For Q2, not sure if there is such a waiting list exists, we only hearsay and maybe a myth but no harm trying to leave your name with the local AD and wait. You can get it from resellers, carousell but be prepared to pay a premium for this 2019 Batman.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by nethdale View Post
      I have no clue for question 1. The new 2019 Batman comes with jubilee bracelet at S$12430.
      For Q2, not sure if there is such a waiting list exists, we only hearsay and maybe a myth but no harm trying to leave your name with the local AD and wait. You can get it from resellers, carousell but be prepared to pay a premium for this 2019 Batman.
      Hmm.. if the new batman 2019 comes with jubilee bracelet, any ways to change the bracelet to oyster?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ahbear82 View Post

        Hmm.. if the new batman 2019 comes with jubilee bracelet, any ways to change the bracelet to oyster?
        According to source, it is possible to swap from jubilee to oyster bracelet as besides the movement and dial slightly different, nothing new it seems for 2019 Batman

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by nethdale View Post

          According to source, it is possible to swap from jubilee to oyster bracelet as besides the movement and dial slightly different, nothing new it seems for 2019 Batman
          No, there's no way to change the bracelet.... The pins and lugs are different....

          Comment

          Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

          Collapse

          Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

          Collapse
          Working...
          X