Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex GMT- Batman

hi,

pretty new here, even though i join this forum long time ago, would like to enquire

1. how much does a new GMT batman with oyster bracelet cost as compare to a new GMT black?
    2. where can i get it? or got to put on waiting list?
    3. How is the resell value for this watch?

I have no clue for question 1. The new 2019 Batman comes with jubilee bracelet at S$12430.
    For Q2, not sure if there is such a waiting list exists, we only hearsay and maybe a myth but no harm trying to leave your name with the local AD and wait. You can get it from resellers, carousell but be prepared to pay a premium for this 2019 Batman.

Comment

Originally posted by nethdale View Post
      I have no clue for question 1. The new 2019 Batman comes with jubilee bracelet at S$12430.
      For Q2, not sure if there is such a waiting list exists, we only hearsay and maybe a myth but no harm trying to leave your name with the local AD and wait. You can get it from resellers, carousell but be prepared to pay a premium for this 2019 Batman.
      Hmm.. if the new batman 2019 comes with jubilee bracelet, any ways to change the bracelet to oyster?

Comment

Originally posted by ahbear82 View Post

Hmm.. if the new batman 2019 comes with jubilee bracelet, any ways to change the bracelet to oyster?
        According to source, it is possible to swap from jubilee to oyster bracelet as besides the movement and dial slightly different, nothing new it seems for 2019 Batman

Comment

Originally posted by nethdale View Post

According to source, it is possible to swap from jubilee to oyster bracelet as besides the movement and dial slightly different, nothing new it seems for 2019 Batman
          No, there's no way to change the bracelet.... The pins and lugs are different....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X