A series Sea Dweller or Y series SS Sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
    Top Hour has an A-series SD for about $5.3k, with paper and box.
    Bro, just came back from there. It was sold yesterday at $5.2k.

Anyway, came across another shop selling a K-series SD with undated and unnamed paper. But price is way too steep at 6k.

Well, maybe I should just keep the $$ in my pocket. The SD actually looks smaller compared to the Tudor Prince chrono I was wearing just now. Maybe I am used to white dials and the only black dial is a large Panny.
    Body Of Fat, Heart Of Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
      The older Tritium ones stop after about 12 yrs. My S-series one doesn't anymore. The newer superluminova ones should.

Actually, if you just want to wear and don't mind an older one ... you can buy a polished pieces without box or papers from many shops. You can find those from the 1990s for about S$4.4-5k , serviced and polished.

For example, at Koh watches (2nd floor, Peoples Park) its about S$4.5++k after bargaining.
      Thanks for confirming that. Anyone knows when does Rolex starts using superluminova on the SD or Sub? I think only the Y-series Exp II has that.

I would prefer a mint condition piece so that there is still some value after some years. At least can pawn and pay for the annuity required by the Govt.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind advise. I have just voted for the option "Neither" as I have bought a F-series SS Sub.

Maybe SD will be next.... :-P

Comment

Originally posted by champagneluver View Post
          Thank you all for your kind advise. I have just voted for the option "Neither" as I have bought a F-series SS Sub.

Maybe SD will be next.... :-P

Hw much did u pay for your F-series SS Sub?does it come with paper n box?
          Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile