explorer 2 A series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• explorer 2 A series

hi all, just bought a explorer 2 1999 yr A series. white face with the word "swiss" at the dial at $4.6k. come with box n cert. Is it too expensive?

Yes it is. How?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

lol. if yes, than will not be gg there anymore.

Comment

Seriously though, it is about there or thereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          Yes it is. How?

if yes than tio robert lor. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post

Seriously though, it is about there or thereabouts.
            oic. tks alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Yes it is. How?

Bro Ocean , heh hhehheh

Comment

Originally posted by skycs5 View Post
                hi all, just bought a explorer 2 1999 yr A series. white face with the word "swiss" at the dial at $4.6k. come with box n cert. Is it too expensive?
                Bro, abit on the high side lah, but maybe your piece condition LNIB, we don't know....... anyway, buy already no point asking.... if others say good price, you shiok for a couple of days. If say high, you bang balls everytime wearing the watch..

So long you like it, any price you bought at doesn't really matter no more...

Comment

Enjoy the new watch!!!

Dun worried about the price liao...N pls post some pictures of the beauty!
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

the price prior to the launch of the new explorer II especially last year was lower compared to the price you bought. however, the price has gone up marginally because of the new explorer II and the preown market especially IF among the preown dealers having slightly lower stock will push up the price.

i was advising those people who wanted to get the current preown explorer II before march, but sadly most did not pull the trigger. now, the price has gone up slightly close to 200 thereabouts.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

its a preown watch bro. got it at a reseller shop. just hope that i dont squeeze my balls too hard when i saw all senior bros reply.

Comment

just only got some spare cash so bought it now. fuess i miss d boat.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        the price prior to the launch of the new explorer II especially last year was lower compared to the price you bought. however, the price has gone up marginally because of the new explorer II and the preown market especially IF among the preown dealers having slightly lower stock will push up the price.

i was advising those people who wanted to get the current preown explorer II before march, but sadly most did not pull the trigger. now, the price has gone up slightly close to 200 thereabouts.

Comment

tks too all senior bros for the reply. will post so pic if my camera still working fine.

Comment

The Exp-II is an excellent choice! Congrats & enjoy!
                            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Sky, if for collection, I will invest another $1,000 for a 'P' series tritium, which is very rare.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X