Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on sea dweller

Sry bros for starting this thread...

I've been reading thru this forum cus I'm interested in getting my 1st rolex
    And I know the diff between a sub, SD & DSSD. As a frequent diver myself, I'm quite interested in getting myself a SD (DSSD look big on my wrist as I'm skinny...). I know this model had been discontinue & there are a few series in the market. Is M series the last series before they stop production? And what is the price range of a 2nd hand SD in the market right now?

The rolex poison is spreading in me fast ...

IIRC, 'V' series was the last. The price range of a pre-owned pc should be between $6K and $8K.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks bro! May I know which is the most sought after series?

Comment

For the Seadweller, you mean? I'm not too sure but normally, the more 'popular' series will be the last one before it is being discontinued. Or it may be the series that has the tritium indexes? Let the experts here come in to share with us.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

sought after? different people have different expectation.

some people go after A series. some people go after the first series. some people go after the last series. some people go after BNIB pieces regardless of series.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Any link for me the see the series SD had till now?

Comment

Purist diver seems to lean towards the lugs hole version. I read an article sometime back, will try to find that article and post if I can..

Comment

Originally posted by finnale View Post
                thanks bro! May i know which is the most sought after series?
                DRSD with tropical dial...

Comment

Lug holes... What r that for?? DRSD.... Not going to burn a big hole in my pocket...

Comment

Holes at the side of the case for securing the pins that hold the bracelets.. Some divers claims that it's easier to change straps and is more secure than the newer case.

Quoted from a review:
                    "The drilled lug holes are a MUST on any true tool diver IMHO. If a dive watch doesn't have drilled lug holes (PloProf, Seiko Tuna's, Seadweller, Dreadnought, SAR, U1, TAG Aquagraph, etc) then it really isn't a tool diver IMHO"

Comment

A quick search on google & I can say a SD with lug holes look sexy. Is the Y series the last SD with lug holes on them? Any expert please advice.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X