Deepsea already at SGD 14.9k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gunbucker View Post
    Was amusing to see the difference between "hot off the press" prices in 2008 (sgd 14k) and "cooled off" prices at the local ADs now (sgd 12k+).

Here's the present trend in the Used/Grey market:
    * BNIB grey sets: Seller starts at sgd 12k, buyers bite at 11k+
    * Mint/LNIB sets: Seller starts at sgd 11k, buyers bite at 10k+
    when we say BNIB grey set does it mean preowned but look new?
    here in ME very common rolly given as gift hence, there are many preown set selling at few k lower than AD price....

Comment

Originally posted by myjianrong View Post
      when we say BNIB grey set does it mean preowned but look new?
      here in ME very common rolly given as gift hence, there are many preown set selling at few k lower than AD price....
      Wow. Feel free to send some over if you're running out of room!

BNIB means just that, brand new condition, stickers, tags, in tact, warranty card unnamed, and never worn before. Once the owner has taken off the stickers, taken off the chain links, and worn outdoors, it becomes "LNIB". Add some hairline scratches, and we have "Mint", "Very Good", etc.

Comment

thanks bro! yeah here arab got gas got $$$..giving rolly as gift is very common..unfortunately the card has been dated even 1~4 month from current date selling at few k discount...some sticker still intact...

Comment

just checked today and was offered dssd for sgd13k+. checked in hong kong over the weekend. was offered low sgd13k. less than sgd13100.
          I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
          http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
            just checked today and was offered dssd for sgd13k+. checked in hong kong over the weekend. was offered low sgd13k. less than sgd13100.
            Can share what is the exact quote for local AD for DSSD?
            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
            A Crown for Every Achievement
            Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

my apologies, i just did a quick calculation. the price offered by sg ad and hkg ad were almost similar at around sgd13050 thereabouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
                Can share what is the exact quote for local AD for DSSD?
                Have been checking with number of local ADs (including THG Taka and Orchard Central) on the price of Deepsea for the past few days.. All offer 0 to 5% discount and only one local AD (not TGH Taka and Orchard Central) offers 9% discount @ $12880 for Deepsea.

And I bought Deepsea through one of my friend who knows the one of local ADs and receive 10% discount. Enjoying my first Rolex Watch - Deepsea now.. Really looks nice but it is really big and heavy in my view

Comment

Below sgd13k for dssd sounds like a pretty good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by palmtungsten View Post
                    Have been checking with number of local ADs (including THG Taka and Orchard Central) on the price of Deepsea for the past few days.. All offer 0 to 5% discount and only one local AD (not TGH Taka and Orchard Central) offers 9% discount @ $12880 for Deepsea.

And I bought Deepsea through one of my friend who knows the one of local ADs and receive 10% discount. Enjoying my first Rolex Watch - Deepsea now.. Really looks nice but it is really big and heavy in my view
                    10% on DSSD is common at THG, mine at $12,726 just 3 weeks ago.
                    ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                      I tried the THG Taka yesterday and they offer 5% discount only.. I also tried THG Central Orchard but they have no stock for Deepsea..

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                        In addition.. I have also visited few other non-THG ADs.. only one local AD offers below $13k @ 9% for Deepsea.. Maybe it is not my luck to buy it thru local ADs "Directly" and need to rely on friend's contact to buy from local AD "indirectly"..

Comment

To all bros who own DSSD... Is the illumescene blue or green (ie blue or green glow in the dark) for your DSSD?

Comment

Originally posted by palmtungsten View Post
                            To all bros who own DSSD... Is the illumescene blue or green (ie blue or green glow in the dark) for your DSSD?
                            Mine is blue with slight greenish.
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                            A Crown for Every Achievement
                            Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Mines G Series.... it's BLUE.... Its been blue from day one no ???

I have the PDF Brochure... it also says blue, thats one of the key features, blue is more visible under water.
                              ROLEX.

Comment

Mine also G series and It is blue but not as blue as compared to the photo in rolex website (or PDF brochure) that shows deepsea in blue glow.. The photo in Rolex website (or PDF brochure)*is more blue in my view. Maybe it is marketing gimmick.. Or photography angle.*

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X