GMT Master bezel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMT Master bezel

hi guys im not sure where to post this but i would like to buy my dad a pepsi bezel to replace the one on my dads gmt master. he changed the bezel to a black one a few years back and doesnt really like it. i am not sure whether to post it here or in the vintage series.

thanks a lot guys

No prob. Post here also can. You may consider approaching some of the forum advertisers and see if they have stock. Few that I thought may carry such an item are Precision Watch, Chuan Watch, JW Watch and Top Hour. Not sure about the others.

Good luck!
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

beware that if you approach shops outside RSC, you are not 100% sure if the bezel sold to you is original.

however, you can go to RSC to see if they willing to change for you. the bezel you have on hand will be taken back by them.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

erm triton the bezel that my dad has is an original black bezel which kind of took out the uniqueness of the watch, im trying to restore it a bit by getting the pepsi bezel back

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X