Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Timer Wanna Buy 1st Rolex

Hi there my seniors ,

After much comtemplations , I've decided to get my very 1st Rolex. I'm looking at either the Daytona , Explorer II or a GMT Master II

Called up THG Ion but they say NO STOCK

So is there any other places that I can go?

Do advise

Ty ALL

HAPPY DRAGON YEAR

Besides THG(Ion), there are other branches. There are also other ADs.

Originally posted by kclau_leo View Post
    Hi there my seniors ,

After much comtemplations , I've decided to get my very 1st Rolex. I'm looking at either the Daytona , Explorer II or a GMT Master II

Called up THG Ion but they say NO STOCK

So is there any other places that I can go?

Do advise

Ty ALL

HAPPY DRAGON YEAR
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Maybe get it from one of the guys on the forum? ��

Comment

Many places sell Rolex... do check out the Rolex's website;

http://www.rolex.com/en#/store-locat...pore/singapore
        My Latest Baby... Rolex 116613LN
        My Other Babies... Rolex 16220, Titoni 707-306

Comment

monstaR , how to buy from guys over the forum leh ?

Comment

Hi All ,

TY for the advises so far , really helped me a lot as a NOOB hee

Anyway im actually now @ Manila for work & i got a quote from a Rolex AD here that is giving me the Daytona SS white dial @ est. SGD 15,522 AND also GMT Master II @ est. SGD 10,500

is this a good price ? they say its NETT n no more bargainings

also IF I buy here , I still can have the warranty back home in SG ?

pls advise again

Comment

yeap , i called them up n they say NO stocks for all , dunno y also but got a quote by Rolex Manila (im here for work now) & they quoted me the Daytona SS white dial 15,500 - GMT Master II $10,500 not sure if these pricing are good to go though

can advise ?

Comment

ROLEX provides international warranty for their watches so there is no problem with getting a watch any where. Price wise, it's ok as long as there is stock. You may get slightly cheaper in Singapore but stock availability is no guarantee.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by nim
                  not cheap at all
                  can get better price in singapore
                  Totally agree .. can get better price in Singapore. I ever sell 1 Rolex Explorer 2 during one of my business trips in Philippines .. Just be careful when you wear such watches there.
                  Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Hi Bro,
                    There are so many steady bros selling these watches, on this wonderful forum and the prices are cheaper than Manila. Being a first timer u may wish for a BNIB. Like many, my first Rolex is from local AD.
                    However, after that I never buy new piece anymore, cos I do want to switch around or upgrade.
                    Also to reduce the risk involving buy from "strangers" (actually they are all wonderful and steady bros), just request to meet at Rolex Service Center (SSC in short). And the fee of $107 will let u have a peace of mind. Personally I don't really care it is local or overseas AD, cos Rolex worth the same no matter where it was first sold. Good luck and enjoy the your first Rolex... Believe me it is addictive!!!

Comment

Hunting In S'pore

Hi all ,

1st of all , Happy Dragon's Year

Well , i decided NOT to buy frm Manila. So am back now to SG. Went hunting today at THG both ION & Taka , GMT & Sub all no stocks but true enough they quoted me standard retail price GMT II asking for $10,300 & Sub $10,600. Said that stocks might just come in 2 weeks time BUT no disc even pay cash IF they finally have the stock

Went down to Dicksons @ Knightbridge , also no stock quoted the SAME pricings BUT can give 5% off if pay cash.

Went down again to Lucky & the rolex closed shop ard 7pm liao , sigh

Will go hunting mayb in Chinatown again

hee

will keep every1 posted on my hunts , hopefully will land myself the piece that I want soon

Comment

Good luck! We'll hope to see some good news soon.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

That is part of the fun of buying a watch. Hope you can get what you like at a good price.

Comment

bro, don't even bother to ask at ION and taka, because they are ALWAYS no stock.

Comment

Might Be CONFIRMING It TODAY

called many ADs today , 2 in Lucky , 1 in Peninsula , etc etc ...

The 1 in Peninsula has BOTH the GMT n Sub in stick & its alpha numerica whereas the ones in Lucky is G series (2010)

So will go down to Peninsula today & view it

GMT $10,500
                              Sub $10,640

Both NO DISC though , called like every AD i know & either no stcok & no disc

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X