No announcement yet.

Sub nd or Exp2 40mm for daily beating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This voices down firstly to whether you prefer the watch new or pre-owned. Then comes the preference on date or non-date, thickness, and other features. Lastly, your wrist size and how comfortable/uncomfortable each wears on it.

I prefer my watch new and not too thick/heavy. Date function is not primary.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      This voices down firstly to whether you prefer the watch new or pre-owned. Then comes the preference on date or non-date, thickness, and other features. Lastly, your wrist size and how comfortable/uncomfortable each wears on it.

I prefer my watch new and not too thick/heavy. Date function is not primary.

is it imaginary or what, the sub seems heavier than exp2. i think exp2 is still the more comfortable one to wear to work.

Comment

In terms of economics, the Price of SD has factored in 1) the deep sea superseding it; and 2) it no longer new. Getting the sub ND will also mean taking a hit in depreciation. As a daily beater, the SD will make sense.

An exp2 is a good option if not considering the possibility of getting an orange sub in the future.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X