Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to buy new rolex GMT-II, red/blue 16710?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy new rolex GMT-II, red/blue 16710?

Helping a friend ask.

Does anyone know where one can buy a brand new GMT 16710 these days? Any new old stock? Must have the 2-yr RSC warranty.

As stated, NOS will be extremely rare and you will be paying a nice premium for one. If you're after the two-year warranty, might I suggest you look for a preowned 16710 that has been recently serviced by RSC and automatically comes with RSC's full two-year warranty just like a brand new Rolex would.
    Live for Greatness

Comment

Originally posted by nim
      Get preown
      Mint set at shops asking sgd6.5k
      very misleading leh...

Comment

When people asking assistance about preown, you tell people buy brand new.

Refer to this post

Here in this thread, you tell people get preown. Why never suggest people get brand new ah?

Originally posted by nim
        Get preown
        Mint set at shops asking sgd6.5k

Comment

" Mint set at shops asking sgd6.5k "

Can point me to such a shop for such a set at such a price?
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by nim
            Buy nos or preown, its your choice
            Personally i prefer brand new sets
            if you know where to buy brand new 16710 you should let the TS know. else there is little value in repeating the same info everywhere.
            Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
              if you know where to buy brand new 16710 you should let the TS know. else there is little value in repeating the same info everywhere.
              Some 25 people have told him the same thing. Doesn't look like he has the ability to understand it.
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Even if more than 25 people inform this member, it makes no difference. This member is simply a keyboard warrior, even if anyone ask to meet face-to-face, this member wont for reasons I leave it to your imagination.

When member want to get brand new, this member suggest buy preown. When member wants to buy preown, this member suggest buy brand new.

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                Some 25 people have told him the same thing. Doesn't look like he has the ability to understand it.

Comment

Guys,
                  thanks for all your thoughts... I'm nowhere nearer to learning where to find a brand new set with warranty leh.

My friend insists on this, and I'm just helping him ask. Personally, I would have bought pre-owned.

Comment

I would suggest that you let your friend know it is near impossible to find one with valid warranty.

this is because most if not all ad would have sold them when it was announced discontinued.

I would try those ulu ad in Europe or us for bnib. as to valid warranty. I say ?????

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                    Guys,
                    thanks for all your thoughts... I'm nowhere nearer to learning where to find a brand new set with warranty leh.

My friend insists on this, and I'm just helping him ask. Personally, I would have bought pre-owned.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I had and sold a BNIB 16710 not long ago. They can be found but it's becoming like a needle in a haystack!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X