X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FiNNale
    replied
    What's the retail price of a ss black dial daytona @ THG? Feels like getting one

Leave a comment:

• jackjack
    replied
    Originally posted by Throttle
    accompanied by a sub with strap.

wwwoooohoooo

Ah! Swee... So modern contemporary. . It's going to start a new trend.
    Where to get all these cool stuff? Thanks

Leave a comment:

• jackjack
    replied
    Originally posted by Throttle
    wonder if anyone has tried Rubber strap on their Daytona?

I'm gonna attempt that tonite after dinner and if have time will post pictures.

I can already visualise how good it's going to look if i succeed using back the original clasp.

Wish me luck
    U trade in your SS for full gold Daytona? I'm toying the idea of selling my SS Daytona for a 116613LB. Waiting to see the pic

Leave a comment:

• Ryan289
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    That's why I'm referring you to a strap maker, not a strap shop/seller. See if anyone strap maker can help you customize.
    Thanks. But I was looking for something ready made if there is any or if anyone knows. Requesting something custom-made will likely be very expensive, and not my aim.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    That's why I'm referring you to a strap maker, not a strap shop/seller. See if anyone strap maker can help you customize.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan289
    replied
    It's not just about the strap... but also the matching buckle behind. Very difficult to find something that matches TT Daytona.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    There are local strap makers you may want to approach for the brown leather strap. Go see the Straps section.

Leave a comment:

• Ryan289
    replied
    Is there a place in Singapore that sells brown leather strap for two-tone daytona?

Leave a comment:

• Lbj_19
    replied
    Would love to get a daytona, i feel it is a must for wis to have a daytona in their collection, but still on the fence due to the size looking a bit small on my wrist and my built. I do hope rolex can comeup with a new daytona come basel 2012 in march. I also feel 42mm does not suit Rolex's design, I have tried on the exp2 and feel its not as classy as other rolex, I feel gmt2c is the perfect size, eventhough it is 40mm the ceramic makes it look more imposing and having a presence.

Leave a comment:

• Fitos
    replied
    Got my white dial s/s Daytona from HG Raffles Hotel on 19/11/11 for $15,500

Leave a comment:

• namrepus
    replied
    Hello all,

Would like to get a 116520 SS white dial....to join the gang here
    How much is it selling at AD?

Leave a comment:

• terbaboom
    replied
    Hi everyone,
    Got myself an SS Black Dial Daytona recently. Am I supposed to report here?

Leave a comment:

• jackjack
    replied
    Originally posted by nim
    I wouldnt be surprised if rolex introduced the new daytona in a bigger dial with ceramic bezel
    The subC dssd and gmt2C has the ceramic bezel, the dssd got alot bigger and thicker, the gmt2C, exp2 and subC got bigger and heavier as well
    Seems like Rolex is telling us 'bigger ,heavier, better'
    It's the trend now... But my wrist isn't exactly big and strong type to don a Huge watch without looking weird. 40mm seems just nice. Anything more... Haiz. But I still like the new explorer2 though. White face!

Leave a comment:

• jackjack
    replied
    Will Daytona all come with ceramic bezel in the future ? Though the new explorer do not have....

A mixed feeling. On one hand I like the steel bezel and on the other if Rolex standard Daytona all come with ceramics is also like a breakthrough though it already out in full gold.

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    I tend to agree with Throttle. Another old school I guess . But it's not easy to satisfy everyone.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X