Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi there, new member here. Planning to buy a SS Daytona Black face in Singapore. Im from California, would appreciate it if anyone can refer an AD in Singapore and how much is the current price there. Is it available or is there a waiting list? Thanks a lot have a good day.

Comment

• Hi and welcome

There are several ROLEX ADs here in S'pore, namely The Hour Glass (THG), Cortina Watches, Kee Hing Hung (KHH), Watch Palace (WP), Tai Hong Hung (THH) and Dickson Watches. If the current retail price (RRP) is still the same, it should be at SGD$15,650. However, as it is usually hard to get, especially the black dial version, it is normally sold above its RRP at between SGD$16K and SGD$17K.

You will have to check its availability when you are here in S'pore.

Good luck and hope you'll have an enjoyable trip here
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Black at SGD 17,000, White at SGD 16,000,

Saw both watches at the shop (Tai Hong Hung)
        My collections, past & present:-

Tag Heuer 2000, 1989 Aug
        Dunhill Automatic DC 3095, 1991 Dec, Sold
        Swatch Aqua Chrono, 1995 Nov, Spoiled
        Rolex Oyster Perpetual 68274, 1999 Jun, Sold
        Tag Heuer Carrera CV2113-0, 2003 Apr
        Swatch Quartz Precision SBK401A, 2003 Jun, Spoiled
        Tag Heuer Carrera WAC1111, 2004 Dec, Sold
        A.Lange & Sohne, Lange 1 101.030, 2006 Jan
        Casio G-Shock DW 6900AC, 2013 Jun
        Rolex Explorer 214270, 2013 Aug Sold
        Rolex GMT-Master II 116710LN, 2014 Jul

Comment

• Originally posted by FrenchLaundry View Post
          Hi there, new member here. Planning to buy a SS Daytona Black face in Singapore. Im from California, would appreciate it if anyone can refer an AD in Singapore and how much is the current price there. Is it available or is there a waiting list? Thanks a lot have a good day.
          Hi there,

A SS Black daytona as mentioned by oceanklassik, it is normally sold above its RRP at between SGD$16K and SGD$17K here by the local AD. Unless u know someone in singapore who has a good relation(regular) with the AD where u can get ard RRP ard SGD$15700.

But still I hope by chance there is stock for a black 1, and i suggest u do not pay anything more than SGD$16500 for a black daytona here in singapore.

As for the white, its ard SGD$1000-SGD$1200 cheaper than the black.

And if u r coming as a tourist, there will be a tax rebate claim at the airport when u r going back to US.

The tax rebate for Sgp here is 7%, with some admin charges, it will be ard 6.5%(roughly)...

Hope this helps...

Comment

• OceanKlassil, Explorer 8813, 3131T,

Thank you for all the information. Here in the US, it is sold at $12,000 plus tax 8%: $12,960. The watch is not available at all stores I've checked. The AD at Wynn Hote,l at Las Vegas, NV don't charge tax, so its priced at $12,000. Also not available. White or black face is priced the same unlike in Asia.

You've been very helpful, glad to have joined this forum. Have a great day people.

Comment

• cheers all! just gotten my black daytona ss yesterday at hourglass

Comment

• Originally posted by LawLeePop View Post
                Hi guys,

I just gotten a Daytona White dial.

How to check the production date of the watch? The Serial number is alpha numeric.

Cheers,
                Hi guys,

As I gotten the watch as a gift. How do I set the time on my Daytona?

I need to unscrew the middle crown. Do I need to pull out the crown after it pop out to set the time??

Sorry for the noob question

Cheers

Comment

• may i know what is the lume color of your Daytona?

Comment

Hi guys,

As I gotten the watch as a gift. How do I set the time on my Daytona?

I need to unscrew the middle crown. Do I need to pull out the crown after it pop out to set the time??

Sorry for the noob question

Cheers

Hi, turn anti clockwise the middle crown, follow by pulling out & u can start set ur time

Comment

• Originally posted by imperiooo View Post
                      Hi, turn anti clockwise the middle crown, follow by pulling out & u can start set ur time

Thanks! because I read on the internet that turn clockwise will actually damage the thread so I am pretty careful about it.

And another question, I would like to adjust my bracelet but my Daytona is not bought in Singapore. Can I bring it to any AD will they adjust it for me for free?

Cheers.

Comment

Thanks! because I read on the internet that turn clockwise will actually damage the thread so I am pretty careful about it.

And another question, I would like to adjust my bracelet but my Daytona is not bought in Singapore. Can I bring it to any AD will they adjust it for me for free?

Cheers.
                        Bring to RSC. They will adjust for u foc.

Comment

• Just a question, are there 2 different bracelet for 116520? Why some has a hole on the folding bracelet? Some does not..

Comment

• Originally posted by imperiooo View Post
                            Just a question, are there 2 different bracelet for 116520? Why some has a hole on the folding bracelet? Some does not..
                            Attached a YouTube video for reference, can anyone explain? Tks
                            http://youtu.be/2c5FJQvYp9c

Comment

• I am struggling between 2 tone versus SS black-faced Daytona.

will a 2-tone watch be too flashy for office wear environment?

also, I am pretty fair-skin and thus, will it be difficult to carry off a 2-tone well?

Comment

• Originally posted by Panerex View Post
                                I am struggling between 2 tone versus SS black-faced Daytona.

will a 2-tone watch be too flashy for office wear environment?

also, I am pretty fair-skin and thus, will it be difficult to carry off a 2-tone well?
                                Better try on both ss n tt. Tt definitely will be mote flashy but if let me choose i go for tt instead cos ss black dial is way to common now

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X