Sport series collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport series collection

I am collecting some newer sport series, have bought a explorer II 2xxxx and green sub 11610LV. Looking at getting a GMT II or yachmaster. Any recommendation? i am quite a $$ person, which is more worthwhile and price will stay and depreaciate slower?

sports models always that few.

i started with a Sea Dweller preown. then recently added a GMT2c and Exp2, both new models. next on my radar will be the no-date sub (old model 14060m) to pair with my SD.

prob next level will be YM and DTN? but seems so far away...lol

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
    http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

I started collecting sport as the shop retailer promote heavily, saying sport model is the trend now. Hard to decide as few model look quite similar in a way, GMT/sub/sea dweller. Sometimes hard to decide. If hard to decide, then think decide on price more practical.

Comment

It is very interesting to note that if you are collecting newer sport series, then you just posted 2 of your collection for sale.

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/89344-...Sub?highlight=

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/89352-...570?highlight=

i wonder if you bought by mistake cause both watches are dated 30 may 2012 and in this thread you mentioned that salesperson is heavily promoting to you and in this thread you mentioned again.

Originally posted by watson View Post
        I am collecting some newer sport series, have bought a explorer II 2xxxx and green sub 11610LV. Looking at getting a GMT II or yachmaster. Any recommendation? i am quite a $$ person, which is more worthwhile and price will stay and depreaciate slower?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

get the sub date
          its suppose to be one of the flagship model of rolex

Originally posted by kohym View Post

i started with a Sea Dweller preown. then recently added a GMT2c and Exp2, both new models. next on my radar will be the no-date sub (old model 14060m) to pair with my SD.

Comment

Hi Triton, i have recently started to buy sell trade and buy sell trade. If you look at my trade on begining year, i already starting collecting sport watch lo buy not as active. Isnt what the garage site is about. Trade to earn!!! Hehe.... Think many do so ie rol__r, hon____al, sta___e etc. Some here say 42mm big for wrist trying to sell, next moment buy 42mm again.. haha, You need a watch to start ma? Let me know if you have good lo bang too. expecially on GMT 2 or yachmaster. Want to trade till enough to buy this 2... Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by kohym View Post

Personally, I will like to add the 14060 w/o the m. Because this is the only recent model w/o cosc certification, which make it more unique to your collection.
              Current:
              No More Liao...

Comment

IMO, you have 2 great sports model. I feel YM may be your choice. Reasons are GMT is very similar to Sub, GMT hand is already found in your Explorer 2. Thus you need not have GMT though I always feel GMT is a very practical watch. And since you want a valuable watch, YM should be your choice as it's more pricey and not easily available in used market as compared to Sub, GMT or Explorer. And if you can afford, should go for YM2. YM2 is totally a different sports model as most sports models do look alike and with same functionality. But YM2 is not cheap as only TT, WG or YG.

Originally posted by watson View Post

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                  It is very interesting to note that if you are collecting newer sport series, then you just posted 2 of your collection for sale.

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/89344-...Sub?highlight=

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/89352-...570?highlight=

i wonder if you bought by mistake cause both watches are dated 30 may 2012 and in this thread you mentioned that salesperson is heavily promoting to you and in this thread you mentioned again.
                  Bro Trition is SG-ROC FBI...you are damn good. haha...u managed to spot that....salute.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                  A Crown for Every Achievement
                  Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Fbi?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X