X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Individual choice. For ExpII, I'd go for white. For Daytona, it's black for me. Advice is, try it on your wrist then decide.

Haha ,for my case is explorer II black dial , Daytona white dial .
    Focal JM_Labs .
    "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
    Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
    Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
    Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
    Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
    Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
    Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
    Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
    Cartier Santos 100XL
    Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

• so far nobody letting go white dial exp2..only black ones..

Comment

• Originally posted by stash View Post
        hi all, which is a better choice. black or white dial?
        The white face contrast better with the RED GMT hand

I dun understand why but my E2 markers/illum glows very bright after exposed to sunlight - very GREEN

Comment

• request price information on exp 2 white dial

hi folks

i am interested in buying a exp 2 white dial...could any of you kind souls out share the following information

1. what is the best price for exp 2 white dial in singapore?

2. which AD is selling it?

Thanks in advance

Comment

• my best price may not be another member's best price.

this is because

1) depends on cash or credit card or credit card with instalment payment
            2) negotiation skills with seller

why not you go do some leg work and share with your findings, then we may/may not advise you accordingly

Originally posted by a_k View Post
            hi folks

i am interested in buying a exp 2 white dial...could any of you kind souls out share the following information

1. what is the best price for exp 2 white dial in singapore?

2. which AD is selling it?

Thanks in advance
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• The current list price of an Explorer II is S$8,097. Most ADs readily gave 15% discount which works out to be S$6882.45. If you can bargain further, you may get a round-off price of maybe $6,800. Whether this is a good price to you, refer to bro Triton's post.

Alternatively, there is a pc on sale at the Watch Trading thread which I think is an overseas set, going for S$6,400 (http://sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=14500). IMO, for that kinda price, I'd rather buy a brand new pc from a local AD.

As to which AD is selling it, most ADs do. I've seen it recently at a few THG branches.

Good luck!
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• thank you ...

thanks for the reply triton.

and many thanks ocean klassik...your answer is more appropriate to my question.

an AD quoted SGD 6500 for a new exp 2 couple of months ago.

I was wondering if i can get it any cheaper anywhere else.

there are lots of wise men that read this forum and i am sure that somebody out there surely knows more that i do.

information collated here is surely useful to the posterity.

cheers

Comment

• In my view, any cheaper (than $6.5k), you'll have to look at those BNIB, overseas pcs that are on sale by private dealers. One example is the one I'd mentioned. The more reliable method will be for you to walk the ground and visit watch shops.

Another way will be to visit watch shops when you travel overseas, especially countries like Hong Kong, Dubai, Japan, Korea and some say, Malaysia, where it has been rumoured that certain ROLEX watches are cheaper. Personally, I hvn't tried.

Cheers.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Yes, agreed that we need to do more leg and finger work as well.

After much searches, I have on 2 Mar 09 bought a BNIB Exp II polar bear at S$5.8k from a "parallel importer". Set from Dicksons of HK. Confirmed 3186 movement as I requested to view the blue "wonder". IMHO - I prefer Exp II White as I have already have a Sea Dweller and a Date Just all black and wanted something different. Also, Exp II is THE ONLY WHITE FACE SPORT MODEL (except Daytona of course).

Comment

• Originally posted by Ano View Post
                      Yes, agreed that we need to do more leg and finger work as well.

After much searches, I have on 2 Mar 09 bought a BNIB Exp II polar bear at S$5.8k from a "parallel importer". Set from Dicksons of HK. Confirmed 3186 movement as I requested to view the blue "wonder". IMHO - I prefer Exp II White as I have already have a Sea Dweller and a Date Just all black and wanted something different. Also, Exp II is THE ONLY WHITE FACE SPORT MODEL (except Daytona of course).
                      Tats cheap for a 3186 exp2 at that price dude... was hoping to get a black dial at that price too any lobang??

Comment

• Where to get an Explorer II V series

Dear all, I am looking at buying one from local AD, can I know what is a good price I should be paying? should I go to THG or Cortina? Thks in advance.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the parachrom bleu spring is used in the Expy2? If so, what is the serial it is first used?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9166 View Post
                            Does anyone know if the parachrom bleu spring is used in the Expy2? If so, what is the serial it is first used?
                            on certain M serial, not sure abt V serial. The movement if is 3186, then confirm is blue spring one.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Explorer I V series

I finally made it...

Explorer I (V serial)
                              Simplicity, an encapsulation of complexity.

Comment

• nice watch
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X