This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cokiee View Post
    yes i did get a surprise, if nothing else. Wasn't entirely sure if it was a positive one, heh. It did seem a little dated for my liking though.

wow nice one (: is it as big as it looks?
    Its not actually that big cause the shot was taken real close-up and also my wrist is quite small.But i'm loving it as i have grown a liking to big watches now.heehee.

Comment

• Originally posted by diapers View Post
      stlf, the phantom hands are really nice, thank you for the picture.

Surprisingly that this looks kinda big while your other watches in other posts looks okay. Haha

I think the box and papers matter a lot if there are plans to re-sell.
      If not I think it does not matter, but a good to have.
      I think its sometimes due to the pictures and angle when u take the picture.For me,i think it looks fine,not too oversized when i wear it on.

If u wanna resell ur watch,box and papers do add value to it,but personally for me,even if i dont intend to resale it,i would still prefer to have the complete set,cause i have a couple of watches and i wear them on different occasions.So a complete set will be good to keep it nice and safe,though at times i gotta put it on the winder.

Comment

• finally joined the Explorer Club!

BNIB V-series ExpII.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
        http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by kohym View Post
          finally joined the Explorer Club!

BNIB V-series ExpII.

Welcome to the club!

Comment

• Swee !
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Congrats.
              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• I've got to say that my expII goes well when i wear it for my golf sessions and other sportswear!
                Loving the 42mm.
                Thumbs Up!

Comment

• Originally posted by diapers View Post
                  Klassik, thank you, I'm sure you're a kind person.
                  With regards to what you just said, I certainly don't mind the lug holes, movement nor the Rolex logo etching. With or without I think I will get by.
                  I am just concerned because reading through many forums, some owners have expressed concerns that compared to the 3186 movement, the 3185 does seem a little more unreliable. I don't know if its a case of them being paranoid about the accuracy and movement, but 1 thing for sure, the older dials might have a lot less "lume", if I'm looking at the T dials as compared to the luminova and superluminova ?

So with this comment, I think I can deduce that functionality seems to matter to me more.

But I'm still in a dilemma which exactly to get. :S
                  I have a EXP2 3185 Z-series.... and surprising is the ONLY ROLEX watch in my collection that does not need to be tuned in RSC to COSC standard! The GMT2c, yeah using the new 3186 need to send to tune too (I like my watches faster 3 sec, slow cannot stand it.... Time is precious)

Comment

• Oh hope I do not mislead you, my ROLEX are bought BNIB... if going for pre-own conditions I will not be sure though. Maybe aging and long use by the owner may cause "unreliable" ?

Comment

• Hi all, anyone interested to trade their F series explorer II white face dial for my black face dial?
                      PM me if you are interested!

Comment

• Hi all,

I am keen to get a brand new explorer II white face/dial, but know that there are different series of them. Anyone knows what are the series that currently the boutiques or watch houses in Singapore carry? I read somewhere that the new series cost like 10k to 13k, which is way over my budget. Do they still carry the old series 16570 or other series which I dun noe that costs 8k+ and below?

Comment

• Originally posted by ahboy82 View Post
                          Hi all,

I am keen to get a brand new explorer II white face/dial, but know that there are different series of them. Anyone knows what are the series that currently the boutiques or watch houses in Singapore carry? I read somewhere that the new series cost like 10k to 13k, which is way over my budget. Do they still carry the old series 16570 or other series which I dun noe that costs 8k+ and below?
                          hi there,
                          Currently the new expII are the alphanumeric series.
                          Yes,u are right that currently it sells over 10k from ADs in singapore.

Check out ur inbox.

Comment

Hi all,

Yes, some shops still carry the older model (16570) in both black and white but stocks are depleting very soon. Just last week, two of my friends bought one each (black & white) from two different ADs separately and those were the last pieces in the shops and according to the ADs, they would not be able to order anymore from ROLEX, Switzerland.

Just few days ago, I saw two (black & white) at Watch Palace, Lucky Plaza, and one white at Hour Glass, NAC.

Good luck!
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                              Yes, some shops still carry the older model (16570) in both black and white but stocks are depleting very soon. Just last week, two of my friends bought one each (black & white) from two different ADs separately and those were the last pieces in the shops and according to the ADs, they would not be able to order anymore from ROLEX, Switzerland.

Just few days ago, I saw two (black & white) at Watch Palace, Lucky Plaza, and one white at Hour Glass, NAC.

Good luck!
                              Hi hi,

thanks for the info. Are your frens able to get any discounts for explorer II?

Also, what's NAC? I am keen to go down and ask...

Comment

Hi hi,

thanks for the info. Are your frens able to get any discounts for explorer II?

Also, what's NAC? I am keen to go down and ask...
                                If u are looking for the expII,i can help u get a good price.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X