• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh.. haha
    thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Sorry I haven't made myself clear enough. But I wonder how ROLEX pricing can get "less" I heard there is going to be a price increase in April 2012 but not sure exactly when. And there may be another price "revision" after that in the last quarter of 2012, before the new watches arrived
      Wow...need to plan for another one before the price goes up, however, sport series always no stock

Comment

• Just tried on the Explorer 2 that I REALLY want.... selling at list with AD....

Short on cash..... hmmmm to get ????
        ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
          Just tried on the Explorer 2 that I REALLY want.... selling at list with AD....

$10355? Any discount?
          I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
          http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Just tried on the Explorer 2 that I REALLY want.... selling at list with AD....

Go for instalments. 0% interest for creditcard. Couldn't wait for the price to go up again.

I just got Explorer 1 for myself and Ladies Datejust, white dial with roman char, jublilee bracelet for my wife.

IAm happy to own my 1st rolex. just love the blue glow in the dark. The red reflection is from external light.
            My humble collection:

- Rolex Explorer 1, 39mm, black dial, new bracelet, Mar 2012.

Comment

• Couldn't wait anymore. After so much of reading online here.

I finally got one Explorer 1 for myself and 1 Lady Datejust, Roman char with White dial, Jubilee bracelet. Hour Glass selling $8,260 for Ex 1 before 10%. They offer Credit card instalment, 0% interest up to 24 months. Last nite checked at Vivocity, Rolex, same RRP and disc.

Simply love the blue glow in the dark.
              My humble collection:

Comment

• Congratz! I think you have made the correct choices

Show us more pics of your beautiful watches if you can

Tx.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by edmundtkc View Post
                  Couldn't wait anymore. After so much of reading online here.

I finally got one Explorer 1 for myself and 1 Lady Datejust, Roman char with White dial, Jubilee bracelet. Hour Glass selling $8,260 for Ex 1 before 10%. They offer Credit card instalment, 0% interest up to 24 months. Last nite checked at Vivocity, Rolex, same RRP and disc.

your lume look very blue-ish. mine is abit greenish blue.

Comment

• Wrist shot
                    Three different illums from the same watch above:
                    semi-darkness - light blue

Complete darkness - green

90% darkness - blue

Comment

Go for instalments. 0% interest for creditcard. Couldn't wait for the price to go up again.

I just got Explorer 1 for myself and Ladies Datejust, white dial with roman char, jublilee bracelet for my wife.

IAm happy to own my 1st rolex. just love the blue glow in the dark. The red reflection is from external light.
                      I don't have a credit card.... ) hate them, what other options ??
                      ROLEX.

Comment

Couldn't wait anymore. After so much of reading online here.

explorer 1 has the lume also? how come i didnt see this in rolex website??

Comment

• Originally posted by voltshin View Post
                          your lume look very blue-ish. mine is abit greenish blue.
                          Not sure why too. I shone my iphone torchlight at it. Took this shot in my car with iphone. Last night in cinema is faint blue. I try to confirm this again.

Heard from SE that the lume for the new Explorer 1 is blue. Can other bros who owns the new Explorer, 39mm confirm this?
                          My humble collection:

Comment

I don't have a credit card.... ) hate them, what other options ??
                            Neither do i. But having one does help especially if u are buying big ticket items. it does help to give you some good rebates or clock mileage and stuff. You never know you can get a free air ticket at the end of the year.
                            My humble collection:

Comment

• Originally posted by ahboy82 View Post
                              explorer 1 has the lume also? how come i didnt see this in rolex website??
                              Website only tells so much. the best for me still is to research more online and ask the SE.

Accordingly to SE, the new Explorer 1, 39mm, has more solid Oyster bracelet. Therefore, the bracelet weighs heavier. Not sure if that's true. Any Bros who owns the same watch can confirm that?
                              My humble collection:

Comment

• Wondering why I can't seem to post pics here? Can bros advise?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X