This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
    Just wandering past Gassan Watch in T3 Changi...... the criminals are selling the Explorer 2 42 black at $12K !!!

Now THATS just silly.........
    well, at least it's 1k cheaper than on 19-jan 2012 when i was at t1 and they offered me sgd13k.
    I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
    http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rolex01 View Post
      I was quote 11k for back dial by THG.
      bro,

do look around if you are seriously considering getting one cos i was told by a friend who's also looking for one that a few ad's are offering sgd10360 the recommended retail price now. no premium. i was told sincere is one of them but no stock at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
        bro,

do look around if you are seriously considering getting one cos i was told by a friend who's also looking for one that a few ad's are offering sgd10360 the recommended retail price now. no premium. i was told sincere is one of them but no stock at the moment.
        Yup - I know that's the price... also many avail on SG-ROC for anywhere from 9.1-9.5K was just highlighting how stupid some AD's can be.......
        ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
          Yup - I know that's the price... also many avail on SG-ROC for anywhere from 9.1-9.5K was just highlighting how stupid some AD's can be.......
          not stupid...they know there are buyers who are willing to pay those prices, for example some rich tourists.

Comment

bro,

i was quoted the same. the new X2 black dial comes with the new orange GMT hand. the bracelet is heavy too. quite nice looking. X2 white dial is currently out of stock.
            My humble collection:

- Rolex Explorer 1, 39mm, black dial, new bracelet, Mar 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by edmundtkc View Post
              i was quoted the same. the new X2 black dial comes with the new orange GMT hand. the bracelet is heavy too. quite nice looking. X2 white dial is currently out of stock.
              I got mine in hong kong for sgd9.5k. I asked for the white at first but it didn't really appeal to me in real life as it did in pics. Asked to look at the black instead. I prefer the black cos the orange stands out better on the black dial. Especially the wordings.

Comment

• Many in stores here in SG now.... looking last two days some AD's have both White and Black... AND selling at list, in fact a few are verbally announcing "we are selling this at list".

Many selling on SG-ROC recent days from 8.8K - 9.1K.... Prices are falling for sure.... soon time to snap one up

( GMT2C are selling on SG-ROC super cheap also )
                ROLEX.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Thanks for your all kind and prompt advice - Helped me a lot. But I've got another question, as I am kind of confused on this following:-

I understand that both the new orange hand ex2 and the red hand ex2 have both the white and black dial - I did saw all the beautiful pixs you guys posted.

But how about the face mm:- (I read the posts and saw that the orange hand got 42mm and red hand got 40mm.)
                  So, does the orange hand comes in 40mm?
                  And does the red hand comes in 42mm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Tan View Post
                    Hi guys,

Thanks for your all kind and prompt advice - Helped me a lot. But I've got another question, as I am kind of confused on this following:-

I understand that both the new orange hand ex2 and the red hand ex2 have both the white and black dial - I did saw all the beautiful pixs you guys posted.

But how about the face mm:- (I read the posts and saw that the orange hand got 42mm and red hand got 40mm.)
                    So, does the orange hand comes in 40mm?
                    And does the red hand comes in 42mm?
                    The 'red' GMT hand is on the older Explorer II model (16570) which has the 40mm case. The 'orange' GMT hand is only available on the new model (216570), the one with the 42mm case. And both models (older & new) come in black and white dials.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• hi guys, thinkin of gettin a Explorer II orange on black soon. Any wrsit shots on a 6.5" bony wrist like mine?

TIA

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                      http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by kohym View Post
                        hi guys, thinkin of gettin a Explorer II orange on black soon. Any wrsit shots on a 6.5" bony wrist like mine?

TIA
                        On my 6.25" wrist
                        http://emob1025.photobucket.com/albu...hog/wrist1.jpg

Comment

• Sorry to change topic. I bought an explorer 2 black dial on 30/06/2006. It's D series. Just wondering now when D series was introduced.

Thanks
                          Icecool
                          Rolex Explorer II (Black) 31/07/2006
                          Rolex Submariner (Steel) 11/11/2009
                          Rolex GMT Master II Batman (Steel) 20/12/2016

Comment

thanks! look well fitted! does the clasp ride up to one side or able to sit properly in the centre? thanks

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                            http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

• I went to few shops today, heres the update:- (I only asked for the Orange 42mm White dial)

THG @ Raffles - No stock. Was quoted $10200.
                              THG @ Taka - No stock. Was quoted $10360.
                              Rolex @ ION - Got stock but selling at premium pricing of $13000.

All 3 outlets staff told me that this watch is under their 'High Demand Low Supply' list. Thus, no stock. Even got also will be selling at premium pricing.

On the side note, kudos to Rolex @ ION staff. I went in wearing shorts & slippers - Yet I was served like a VIP. Great service.

Comment

• $13,000 is like
                                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X