This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Haha. Exactly. Both 16610 and the LV uses exactly the same movement. The only difference is the bezel. Not sure if RSC in other countries allow buying of the Green bezel. For sure, RSC Singapore doesn't allow
    They will allow...only if yours is a LV...then you say you want to change.but dun be too happy also,coz they will take in the old 1

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Both 16610 and the LV uses exactly the same movement. The only difference is the bezel.
      dial is different also...... minute hand is wider also.......
      the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
      visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
        dial is different also...... minute hand is wider also.......
        Oh I see... Never notice all these cosmetics. Thanks for pointing out
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

I think rolex not stupid also. They probably made the size of the green bezel insert slightly different from the black such that it wont fit.
          Submariner 14060
          Breitling Colt Auto II
          Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
          Bell & Ross BR03-92
          MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
            I think rolex not stupid also. They probably made the size of the green bezel insert slightly different from the black such that it wont fit.
            i read somewhere in another rolex forum where someone managed to change the green to black. so i guess the size is the same.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

BTW, how to replace the insert ourself? Use screw driver can or not? I saw alot of aftermarket spare parts in ebay. Can custom fit woh.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                i read somewhere in another rolex forum where someone managed to change the green to black. so i guess the size is the same.
                I think it's possible to change between the bezels,but the problem is getting the green/black bezel. BUT,the maxi dial....cannot be changed

Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
                BTW, how to replace the insert ourself? Use screw driver can or not? I saw alot of aftermarket spare parts in ebay. Can custom fit woh.
                I am not sure leh,screwdriver I scared will scratch the bezel. And those aftermarket stuff on eBay are not very gd quality,the colour is weird...so will make your Rolex look fake

Comment

go to those shops that deals with rolex repair, they have spare parts, they probably know how to replace and change
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    go to those shops that deals with rolex repair, they have spare parts, they probably know how to replace and change
                    Agree with triton. Not advisable to DIY though I've heard of friends who manage to do so with a small knife. Better to pay a little than to risk damaging the watch

Comment

Agree with triton. Not advisable to DIY though I've heard of friends who manage to do so with a small knife. Better to pay a little than to risk damaging the watch
                      some money cannot be saved one. or risk having a scratch bezel.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

WAIT...this is a EXP thread!!! not a sub thread!! OT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                          WAIT...this is a EXP thread!!! not a sub thread!! OT!!

It shows how popular the sub is.....haha

Comment

Both Explorer series and Submariner series have their own legacy. Each series tell a long long heritage and story. One day one night also not enough.
                            One raced to conquer the altitude while the other sinked to the deeper depths.

But amongst the explorer series, Explorer 1 tend to be 'sidelined' to Explorer II, although latter is more lao jiao and offers great heritage.

I love the look of 1016
                            http://ericssanpad.blogspot.com

Pair of Rolex Datejusts (Creamy Pyramid Dial)
                            Rolex Sea Dweller K-series
                            Seiko Automatic Divers Watches
                            Seiko Diving Computer

Comment

Originally posted by ericssan View Post
                              But amongst the explorer series, Explorer 1 tend to be 'sidelined' to Explorer II, although latter is more lao jiao and offers great heritage.
                              Of course. Exp I and Exp II are completely different watches. Can't compare them together

Comment

i KNOW La...but dun do it here...i placed a Submariner thread for a reason mah

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X