This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
    I think most know ( Incl me ) they ARE getting a good deal prior to purchase bro..... otherwise NO SALE... or buy of O/seas AD off SG-ROC
    But need to deal at RSC and spend time there...

Comment

• Certainly appears the demand in SG for the Explorer 2 42mm has totally worn off..... seen bro's here who can't even sell overseas AD sets at 8.9K-9.1K and even the local dealers selling at list with the same watch on display for 2 months now.

Glad the hype has finally gone.... I'd expect some bro's to get 5% off in local AD's soon... so make sure you push hard on the discounts
      ROLEX.

Comment

• My favorite watch for sure... so glad I got this one, the white face is just amazing to look at during the day, and at night is so easy to read because of the white face, the glow reflects of the crystal at night and it really "pops".

I recommend checking one out !!
        ROLEX.

Comment

• hi,

Jus wanna check izt true that e exp2 crown cannot be align as is straignt up when fully lock?

Comment

• Read this?

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/52630-...ight=alignment

It's not just the Explorer, it's every other model too.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Great macro shot by dfive

Comment

• Wow...a very impressive Explorer II. How much is it for a brand new from authorised agent?

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                  Yes it's the only way. No quick set date feature. Same for 216570.
                  Does it mean the way to adjust the date on the explorer is different from that of the date-just?

currently own date-just and looking to buy a explorer II

Comment

• hi

not sure whether theres any diff in the setting of date between explorer 2 and datejust..

but for explorer, u gotta pull out the crown to the "first click" and turn it either way to move the hour hand and the date will only change after a 24 hour sweep of the hour hand..

at least tats wat i understand from the settin of the date on my first rolex explorer2.. jus got it a few days back and here to say hi to everyone

Comment

• Alo boys n girls, I just got me self the new exp II white face too. So nice lah
                      'Time' is the most used English word.

Comment

• Originally posted by kt Lim View Post
                        hi,

Jus wanna check izt true that e exp2 crown cannot be align as is straignt up when fully lock?
                        Every Rolex bro.
                        ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by XD~ View Post
                          Alo boys n girls, I just got me self the new exp II white face too. So nice lah
                          Welcome to the club bro !!
                          ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by iwearwatch View Post
                            Wow...a very impressive Explorer II. How much is it for a brand new from authorised agent?
                            Thx bro, $10,36O is list up to May 2012... price may rise soon, Mine was $10,200 from local AD .

Overseas grey market sets ( i.e. BNIB here on SG-ROC ) can be had from $8,800 - $9,100.... Push for $8,900 max

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                            Great macro shot by dfive
                            Thx bro.... it's iPhone..... that said I am also a part time photographer
                            ROLEX.

Comment

• Gmt iic date function can be adjusted in a quicker manner by directly turning the hour hand.
                              Not too sure about the sub c and the explorer ii (42mm) date function.

Originally posted by ae121 View Post
                              Does it mean the way to adjust the date on the explorer is different from that of the date-just?

currently own date-just and looking to buy a explorer II

Comment

• Originally posted by edsim View Post
                                Gmt iic date function can be adjusted in a quicker manner by directly turning the hour hand.
                                Not too sure about the sub c and the explorer ii (42mm) date function.
                                Ex2 you can also jump hour hand on hourly basis.
                                ROLEX.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X