This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really loving these facts:
    1. Local AD's are selling ExII 42mm's at list. ($10,360)
    2. Local AD's have stock !!
    3. Many are selling BNIB at even lower prices... $9.2-9.5K !!

Crunch time is coming.... demand wearing off.... finally.... and soon we'll see 5% discounts in Local AD's

The BNIB sellers may even hit a low of 9K to sell off..... soon... soon

I'm getting mine soon.... REAL SOON !
    ROLEX.

Comment

• Last time I thought can wait for price to eta Alize than buy the rolex I want but before that can happen, rolex raise prices and reduce discount.
      I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
      http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
        Last time I thought can wait for price to eta Alize than buy the rolex I want but before that can happen, rolex raise prices and reduce discount.
        Yup I gotta act fast I think...... me worried about a rise end APR or Mid MAY 2012 !!

Agree with you there.....
        ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
          Yup I gotta act fast I think...... me worried about a rise end APR or Mid MAY 2012 !!

Agree with you there.....
          Last year exactly this time they increased the price!

Comment

• Originally posted by myjianrong View Post
            Last year exactly this time they increased the price!

Tell me about it...... trying to scrape together the cash... need to earn more $$ like many of you bro's who buy a watch every 3 weeks....... my DREAM is fading
            ROLEX.

Comment

• when you're ready, and have the dough to spare, just go for it. now i really regret not getting the dssd at 11k. haiz...

Comment

• hi newbie here, may i ask...
                i would like to consider a used exp2 (black) v series that cost S$6k. box and paper from THG.
                worth? anything i should take note of?
                thanks alot.

Comment

• A reasonably good price. Note the watch condition and verify its authenticity if you want. If all's well, buy it!
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                    A reasonably good price. Note the watch condition and verify its authenticity if you want. If all's well, buy it!
                    thank you for your kind advice. I will go for it. my first one

Comment

• Hi, (Sorry newbie here, thanks for your patience)

I intend to get the New EX2 very soon. But I hope some kind soul here can help me with some of my queries - Don't want to walk into THG looking like a idiot or carrot:-

1) Do I have to go to different THG outlets to compare their prices or they have fixed it across. If no, which THG is deemed the fairest?
                      2) Does THG always have the 24mths 0% interest free credit scheme or only have it during certain period? If so, when will it usually be?
                      3) Does THG ever have a sale? Or is alike LV - Will never do a sale.
                      4) How long in years interval does a new Rolex needs to be serviced? How much will it typically cost?

Thanks if any bros here can answer me or kindly direct me to where i can find the answers at.

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Tan View Post
                        Hi, (Sorry newbie here, thanks for your patience)

I intend to get the New EX2 very soon. But I hope some kind soul here can help me with some of my queries - Don't want to walk into THG looking like a idiot or carrot:-

1) Do I have to go to different THG outlets to compare their prices or they have fixed it across. If no, which THG is deemed the fairest?
                        2) Does THG always have the 24mths 0% interest free credit scheme or only have it during certain period? If so, when will it usually be?
                        4) How long in years interval does a new Rolex needs to be serviced? How much will it typically cost?

Thanks if any bros here can answer me or kindly direct me to where i can find the answers at.

Cheers.
                        1) Yes, you can try the diff Hour Glass branches to seek out the best pricing.
                        2) Yes, the flexi-payment scheme offered to customers are almost, always available.
                        3) THG do have such sales but not often. Normally a once-a-year thingy.
                        4) No hard-and-fast-rule to servicing. Normally it's between five & six years if you really want. As for the cost, it's subjective whether it's done by the RSC or outside.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          1) Yes, you can try the diff Hour Glass branches to seek out the best pricing.
                          2) Yes, the flexi-payment scheme offered to customers are almost, always available.
                          3) THG do have such sales but not often. Normally a once-a-year thingy.
                          4) No hard-and-fast-rule to servicing. Normally it's between five & six years if you really want. As for the cost, it's subjective whether it's done by the RSC or outside.
                          And it is VERy VERy VErY unlikely they will ever put the x2 or Amy rolex on sale during their sales.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Tan View Post
                            Hi, (Sorry newbie here, thanks for your patience)

Cheers.
                            THG can do 32 mth interest-free instalments. Best if you use a DBS card. Other cards may be accepted, but you might have to call bank for approval which is a real hassle.
                            "Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

Comment

• Just wandering past Gassan Watch in T3 Changi...... the criminals are selling the Explorer 2 42 black at $12K !!!

Now THATS just silly.........
                              ROLEX.

Comment

• I was quote 11k for back dial by THG.
                                [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
                                A Crown for Every Achievement
                                Life is Nothing Without Style

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse