Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is setting date on gmt2c and exp2 difficult?
    Sub and dssd very easy with quick date function
    The date just jump with each crown rotation

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
      Is setting date on gmt2c and exp2 difficult?
      Sub and dssd very easy with quick date function
      The date just jump with each crown rotation
      No quick date setting for both the watch. But it's not difficult to set the date, you just need to rotate the hour hands to have the date set.
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

• That's when a winder cones in handy haha!
        I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
        http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

• Originally posted by roguehog View Post
          That's when a winder cones in handy haha!
          Your winding us up now.
          ROLEX.

Comment

• Prefer quick date function to the dual time function
            Of course would be best to have both in the same movement

Comment

• dear all,
              sorry, I'm a newbie, got a question:

If I get someone to help bring back a Explorer II for me from overseas, where should I go locally to get it sized to my wrist? should I:
              (1) bring to any neighbourhood watch shop? safe to do so?
              (2) bring to one of the ADs? will they entertain me since I didn't buy the watch from them? if they do,what is likely to be the typical cost?
              (3) bring to RSC? what would be the typical cost?
              (4) do it myself? I think not lah....

Thanks!

Comment

• dont think ADs will help you since you didnt buy the watch from them
                if you bring a rolex watch to rolex center with a valid warranty card, they can do the sizing for you FOC
                but have to be careful, they are 'well-known' to introduce scratches to your brand new watch
                of course you can bring to any third-party shop, but i guess they charge , though they might be extra careful and hence minimise chances of scratch

Comment

• Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
                  dont think ADs will help you since you didnt buy the watch from them
                  if you bring a rolex watch to rolex center with a valid warranty card, they can do the sizing for you FOC
                  but have to be careful, they are 'well-known' to introduce scratches to your brand new watch
                  of course you can bring to any third-party shop, but i guess they charge , though they might be extra careful and hence minimise chances of scratch
                  Tks, bro skydweller! In that case, I better go to one of the ADs, juz pay them la, better than risk getting my watch scratched....

Comment

• 1) the neighbourhood watch can assist you in resizing your bracelet if they have the experience and the right tools.
                    2) you can visit any local AD to seek assist. they will not charge you.
                    3) you can bring the watch itself only to RSC without box, papers/warranty card. they can do it for you.
                    4) you can do it on your own. why not?

Originally posted by Okacin View Post
                    dear all,
                    sorry, I'm a newbie, got a question:

If I get someone to help bring back a Explorer II for me from overseas, where should I go locally to get it sized to my wrist? should I:
                    (1) bring to any neighbourhood watch shop? safe to do so?
                    (2) bring to one of the ADs? will they entertain me since I didn't buy the watch from them? if they do,what is likely to be the typical cost?
                    (3) bring to RSC? what would be the typical cost?
                    (4) do it myself? I think not lah....

Thanks!
                    Originally posted by Okacin View Post
                    Tks, bro skydweller! In that case, I better go to one of the ADs, juz pay them la, better than risk getting my watch scratched....
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                      1) the neighbourhood watch can assist you in resizing your bracelet if they have the experience and the right tools.
                      2) you can visit any local AD to seek assist. they will not charge you.
                      3) you can bring the watch itself only to RSC without box, papers/warranty card. they can do it for you.
                      4) you can do it on your own. why not?
                      They won't charge? That's great to know. Tks, triton bro...
                      Cheers

Comment

• if you have the right set of tools, like the one shown below, you can resize on your own.

the blue color solution is the lock tight solution - to allow the screw to 'bite' better when screwed in.

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Cool!!!

At your own risk bro - Steady fingers...

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          if you have the right set of tools, like the one shown below, you can resize on your own.

the blue color solution is the lock tight solution - to allow the screw to 'bite' better when screwed in.

Comment

• I'd rather let the experts do the job

Comment

• http://luxurytyme.com/en/rolex-revie...rer-ii-216570/

Best info for you bro's contemplating / getting the Explorer II 42mm.... Enjoy the read, It will convince you.

End Quote : " the new 216570 not only addresses all the things I didn’t like about my previous 16570, it offers upgraded features which make it an extremely desirable choice for a “daily driver” Rolex. "
                              ROLEX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                                http://luxurytyme.com/en/rolex-revie...rer-ii-216570/

Best info for you bro's contemplating / getting the Explorer II 42mm.... Enjoy the read, It will convince you.

End Quote : " the new 216570 not only addresses all the things I didn’t like about my previous 16570, it offers upgraded features which make it an extremely desirable choice for a “daily driver” Rolex. "
                                It still boils down to individual to decide which is better. Just like durain, it smell and taste so nice to me but might not be nice for others. A review serve as just a guide. Cheers
                                Current:
                                No More Liao...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X