Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$6.5k shld b after discount. Better check if its for white or black cos some places may sell diff price for diff colour. Of course te black's higher.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by tommy_uk77 View Post
      which shop selling 6.5k?need to buy b4 cny
      Hour Glass at Lucky Plaza...try ur luck and walk ard orchard to survey prices though

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

i would suggest either 3 of the followingTHG @ scotts followed by THG @ lucky plaza, followed by watch palace @ lucky plaza followed by dickson @ paragon and THG @ NAC. this would give u a pretty good gauge. provided u want to walk and enquire.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            i would suggest either 3 of the followingTHG @ scotts followed by THG @ lucky plaza, followed by watch palace @ lucky plaza followed by dickson @ paragon and THG @ NAC. this would give u a pretty good gauge. provided u want to walk and enquire.
            where is THG @ NAC ?

Comment

Originally posted by tommy_uk77 View Post
              where is THG @ NAC ?
              The Hour Glass @ Ngee Ann City

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                The Hour Glass @ Ngee Ann City
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  $6.5k shld b after discount. Better check if its for white or black cos some places may sell diff price for diff colour. Of course te black's higher.
                  Yes, it is after discount with black dail @ THH at PPC.

Comment

Originally posted by schumi View Post
                    Yes, it is after discount with black dail @ THH at PPC.
                    where is thh and ppc ?i need to buy white dial 1

Comment

• Originally posted by tommy_uk77 View Post
                      where is thh and ppc ?i need to buy white dial 1
                      The AD quoted the same price for both white n black dial.

tai hong hung
                      #02-02/86 People's Park Complex

Good Luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                        Planning to get a white dial Explorer II next week for CNY. Currently own a black dial. Wld it b kinda crazy to own both black & white dial ExplorerII. The new GMTII is out for me as its over-priced! Can anyone advised?thks.
                        yes, it would be crazy but if you hv the resources to acquire both, who is in a position to judge you?

I personally prefer the white dial and it will be the next rollie on my hitlist...i hope my home minister is not reading this or i'm roast.

hi tommy, buy the model that satisfies yr fancy and not abt the resale value.
                        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                        "Foreign affections"
                        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                        What's NEXT?

Comment

• Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                          Planning to get a white dial Explorer II next week for CNY. Currently own a black dial. Wld it b kinda crazy to own both black & white dial ExplorerII. The new GMTII is out for me as its over-priced! Can anyone advised?thks.
                          my question to you will be why buy white dial? u want to own a pair? personally, i would take the money and get another rolex model or another brand.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                            yes, it would be crazy but if you hv the resources to acquire both, who is in a position to judge you?

I personally prefer the white dial and it will be the next rollie on my hitlist...i hope my home minister is not reading this or i'm roast.

hi tommy, buy the model that satisfies yr fancy and not abt the resale value.
                            is ok,because i like white dial...

Comment

• HI

Gd evening,
                              I am new to Rolex. Hope there is someone can help. May i ask if there is any different for a y and d series rolex explorer II? And the current model is is the same as D. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by picco View Post
                                Gd evening,
                                I am new to Rolex. Hope there is someone can help. May i ask if there is any different for a y and d series rolex explorer II? And the current model is is the same as D. Thank you
                                I think there is no diff except that some Y series have lug holes which is the earlier batch of Y series. After that there no diff...that means D is the same as the later batch of Y series,

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X