This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I think there is no diff except that some Y series have lug holes which is the earlier batch of Y series. After that there no diff...that means D is the same as the later batch of Y series,
    up to Sept 2003, earlier Y series have lug holes...after that D and newer Y series got no lug holes.

cheers

james
    I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
    A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
    Audemars Piguet ROO
    Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
    De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
    Habring2 Pilot Time Date
    Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
    Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
    IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
    Panerai 270
    Patek Philippe 5711/1a
    Rolex 116610LV
    Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Hi Schumi..Need your help

Could you help to PM me the AD contact number,hp who quoted 6.5K to you at THH at Chinatown?

Thanks a zillion

Comment

• I bought mine at $6520 but not at THH.
        Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
        Rolex LV submariner
        Rolex TT black submariner
        Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
        Rolex Non date submariner
        Rolex Explorer2
        More...

Comment

• Originally posted by teo View Post
          I bought mine at $6520 but not at THH.
          At HG? cash payment?
          Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

• Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
            At HG? cash payment?
            I think these days Exp II is easy to get at this price la...most ADs are offering ard this price

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• before the price hike

those who wants to buy and with ready finances should expediate in lieu of rising prices.
              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
              "Foreign affections"
              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
              What's NEXT?

Comment

I think these days Exp II is easy to get at this price la...most ADs are offering ard this price
                THG, Lucky Plaza was selling white Exp2 for $6.5k. Their black one at $6.9k. THG, Millenia Wk used to sell both white and black at the same price of $6.9k. Last checked, JAN 08.

Gd luck!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• What's the price of Explorer II Black @ Lee Chay?

What is the year Explorer II launch?

And what is the latest series to get?

Please advise, thanks!
                  Rolex Submariner 16610 LV

Rolex SS GMT II 116710 LN

Comment

• Originally posted by Nelson View Post
                    What's the price of Explorer II Black @ Lee Chay?

What is the year Explorer II launch?

And what is the latest series to get?

Please advise, thanks!
                    Hi,

i believe the exp2 was launched in 1971 and i think the latest series would be 'M'. As for its price at Lee Chay, I'm nt sure but why don't you give them a ring at Tel: 6336 0088 to find out... hope this helps
                    HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                    REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

• Hi everybody this my newbie first post. Hope to learn more from everyone here I believe here will also a great place to learn n have more information.

I have a black expII, SS submarina and a Black face rollie kia.

My wife always make noise say I crazy alway buy the watch with same design, you guy think so?

I just like the design and my next watch will still wan to own a Rolex hahaha
                      You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

• Originally posted by striker968 View Post
                        Hi everybody this my newbie first post. Hope to learn more from everyone here I believe here will also a great place to learn n have more information.

My wife always make noise say I crazy alway buy the watch with same design, you guy think so?

Hope u enjoy ur stay here!!

hmm..buy a white faced watch,I think she won't complain so much.Coz all your watches are black faced...hahaha. LOL! Or buy her 1 then she diam diam already

Comment

Hi everybody this my newbie first post. Hope to learn more from everyone here I believe here will also a great place to learn n have more information.

welcome...

Exp II, Sub, and Datejust boysize (assuming thats what u meant by rollie kia) are quite different in looks.. Besides the black dials, one other important common aspect on all 3 is perhaps the Rolex signature crown and that says a lot on why u have 3. Emphasize that to ur wifey, I'm sure she will soon learn to appreciate that...
                          HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                          REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

Hope u enjoy ur stay here!!

hmm..buy a white faced watch,I think she won't complain so much.Coz all your watches are black faced...hahaha. LOL! Or buy her 1 then she diam diam already
                            She have 2 rolex too well woman r the same hahaha get from them ok get for ourselve waste money.

I think of getting a 2nd hand yatch master SS m I ???? If not please share your view on this watch
                            You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

She have 2 rolex too well woman r the same hahaha get from them ok get for ourselve waste money.

I think of getting a 2nd hand yatch master SS m I ???? If not please share your view on this watch
                              Haha...gd idea leh the YM is not bad..it's alright 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                                welcome...

Exp II, Sub, and Datejust boysize (assuming thats what u meant by rollie kia) are quite different in looks.. Besides the black dials, one other important common aspect on all 3 is perhaps the Rolex signature crown and that says a lot on why u have 3. Emphasize that to ur wifey, I'm sure she will soon learn to appreciate that...
                                The rollie kia is the old model manual winging( the date also ) 30 years old black dial rolex from my dad hahaha my brother get him a new half gold D.J. that why I fast hand fast leg "cho" first ( anyway no body wan it accpet me )
                                You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X