Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Serti sub!!!

Very striking piece too..hehehe..babe magnet!
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Any one serviced their Submariner or rollies recently at jw?

Comment

• sent in my 68273 to JW watch for complete Overhaul plus polish.... waiting time 4 MONTHS!!!!!!

my Sub will be next....
        Wei...give chance leh... Iam just a newbie...:red:

Comment

• send in rsc few times last year for warranty work. just few days don't know it's me too weak didn't pull the crown properly, i pulled it out all the way, doesn't seem to lock on the last position. second hand still moves. i pushed it back again and pulled out out harder it locked the secont hand. although crown stuck did not surface since. i hope not. I will usually wind it before i locked the crown to last position.

heard so much review of jw, feel like wanna gather more info which place is much better. frontline service at rsc i have no complaint.

Wah so long ah 4 months?

Comment

• everytimes I visit there.. his place is always over crowded..their service is good... .and I believe alot of ppl sent in their watch for service...thats why have to wait that long... to me that place is like poly clinic but with good doctor.....i think...

Comment

• Thanks for the inputs bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by eojmil View Post
                everytimes I visit there.. his place is always over crowded..their service is good... .and I believe alot of ppl sent in their watch for service...thats why have to wait that long... to me that place is like poly clinic but with good doctor.....i think...
                I think it is more like a good doctor taking his own sweet time to do a good job ..
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• well... you can say that too...

but watever itis... as long as he did a good job.. i dont mind waiting..

I told my dad abt the long waiting time.. he ask me... you not afraid that watch shop might close down meh and you cant claim back your watch!!!:@

Comment

• I think it's good to have more trusted alternative other than RSC. I just wondering where they got their original parts.

Comment

• They got their original parts from RSC..

Comment

• This look nice...........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://professionalwatches.com/2010/...ezel_subm.html

Introduced at Baselworld 2010 last week, this is the new Rolex Submariner Date with a green Ceramic (Cerachron bezel). The bezel is made from extremely hard ceramic material, it is corrosion resistant, its color is unaffected by ultraviolet rays and it is virtually scratch-proof.

rolex-green-ceramic-submariner-2.jpg

A 40 mm stainless steel case (904L steel) houses a COSC certified in-house self-winding Calibre 3135 Rolex movement. The bezel is a unidirectional rotating with a 60-minute graduated scale, with platinum graduations.

The sapphire crystal has a cyclops lens with an anti-reflective coating. The green dial features luminescent Chromalight hands and hour markers.

Water-resistant is 300 meters. The Oyster bracelet features a Rolex Glidelock clasp.

Model Number 116610LN

Retail $7,800

Comment

• cool... which shop is selling at $7800? I went down to rolex centre at Ion and they told me $14000 at premium and will have to wait for a few month! can PM me? Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by eojmil View Post
                            cool... which shop is selling at $7800? I went down to rolex centre at Ion and they told me $14000 at premium and will have to wait for a few month! can PM me? Thanks!
                            Sorry, that from website and not from Spore
                            http://professionalwatches.com/2010/...ezel_subm.html

Comment

• $7,800.00 is in USD lar.

Comment

• wa lou... say lar... he neber put USD or Sing dollars....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X