Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Otar View Post
    Hi all,

new DSSD owner here. got it only couple of days ago from THG at Ngee Ann City, just before the price hike.

knew nothing about rolex until i joined the forum few weeks back. learn alot from all the senior here before finally committing myself. must really thank everyone for sharing.

cheeriooos.
    Congratz on your lovely DSSD!!!

As a senior here ever told me...."Welcome to the land of POISON!!!" (quoted by SS)

Hmm... come to think of it, hardly see SS around here these days...
    Current
    ------------
    SS Rolex Submariner (Black)
    SS Rolex Daytona (Black)
    SS Rolex Explorer II 42mm (Black)

Comment

• thank you all for the warm welcome.

while it was easy for me to finally decide getting a rolex, it was really TOUGH deciding which model shd i go for! fortunately for this forum, the process was made that much easier!! will try to post pix though it probably look the same as the other DSSDs. LOL.

anyway, i realise that i don't have the bezel protector. is it a standard item that come together as a package? if yes, should i call THG and ask them for it?

thks.
      I don't need another watch.

Comment

• Yes, the bezel protector is a standard item that your watch should come with, if you buy it new from the ADs. You may contact your AD to ask for it.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Not everyone will use their bezel protector; therefore, it is highly probable that there will be spares lying about. so why not just go back to the AD and see if they have any lying about.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• thks all! called my SA and will drop by to collect from him.

Comment

• There is also a 50th Anniversary Submariner model that is available with the exact same functions as the Submariner date but in a green coloured bezel.

Comment

• dear all

have a noob question so pls bear wif me.

i like to wear my watch slightly loose and will do this twisting motion of my wrist to move my watch. not sure how to explain this but basically is to rotate my wrist in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction rapidly. hope you can get what i am trying to say.

however, whenever i do this, i will get this 'squeaking' sound. can't tell which part of the watch the sound is coming from though.

would like to know if this is normal or should i bring it back to THG and ask them? thanks.

Comment

• Bracelet? Leather/rubber/nylon strap?
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• bracelet. the watch i am referring to is the Deep Sea, about 2 weeks old.

Comment

• Quick check, is the Blue Submariner 16613 M series the latest one before the latest Ceramic 116613?

Comment

bracelet. the watch i am referring to is the Deep Sea, about 2 weeks old.
                        Could the noise originate from the bracelet then?
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

dear all

have a noob question so pls bear wif me.

i like to wear my watch slightly loose and will do this twisting motion of my wrist to move my watch. not sure how to explain this but basically is to rotate my wrist in clockwise and anti-clockwise direction rapidly. hope you can get what i am trying to say.

however, whenever i do this, i will get this 'squeaking' sound. can't tell which part of the watch the sound is coming from though.

would like to know if this is normal or should i bring it back to THG and ask them? thanks.
                          Its normal.

I do the same funky wrist movement as you

My Sub C has this squeaking sound from the bracelet and my ex GMTIIc also has.

nothing to be worried about.
                          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by koshiru View Post
                            Quick check, is the Blue Submariner 16613 M series the latest one before the latest Ceramic 116613?
                            Hi, the last series for 16613 is V series.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Thanks! Any likelihood that I can still get a 16613 V series for TT Blue Sub at the local AD? Ran through a couple of ADs, most of them say they don't have it anymore.

I am undecided if I should get the 16613 V series vs the new ceramaic 116613. Hopefully i can find a local AD for comparisons. Any idea???

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                              Hi, the last series for 16613 is V series.

Comment

• If AD do not carry the TT Blue Sub 16613 V series anymore, what would be a good price to pay for a BNIB or LNIB? I saw a BNIB for S$9800, is it worth it?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X