Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi, juz placed a deposit for my sub 16610 Z series dated 2008 from a shop, wondering if the price is right at $6.5k w/o box and cert.. any advice??

Comment

• I prefer the watch to come with cert for that price. anyway u placed deposit. so nothing much you can do

Originally posted by xueer View Post
      hi, juz placed a deposit for my sub 16610 Z series dated 2008 from a shop, wondering if the price is right at $6.5k w/o box and cert.. any advice??
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• I think able to change to another watch or model...from my own exp...hehehehe
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• yes. but customer still @ mercy of shop

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
          I think able to change to another watch or model...from my own exp...hehehehe
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Yup...i agreed....can always try to neg with the shop owner...i m sure with this kind of dreadful economy...every sales count...

For Bro Xueer, can always try to neg politely with the boss..hope things turn out well!!!
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• yeah,i agree that can negotiate with the shop owner for prices.
              Anyway,6.5k without box and cert for a 2008 dated z series is rather high.
              I can get a brand new one at 8k. =)

Comment

• hi guys, just found out about this forum. Have a question, If I have 2 watches and want to rotate between them, will it be "bad" for the movement if it stops every other week? Pardon my noobness. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by xueer View Post
                  hi, juz placed a deposit for my sub 16610 Z series dated 2008 from a shop, wondering if the price is right at $6.5k w/o box and cert.. any advice??

I assume it is not the green bezel 16610LV, just black bezel 16610.
                  IMO, 6.5k is justifiable only with box and cert. Any shop warranty?
                  Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                  Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                  / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

• Hi , new to the family,I just happen to check out last week that 116610 at THG Ion selling $10640 (no discount for this model.)
                    As for 16613 LB after discount is about $14000+
                    Is this the best price from local AD?

Comment

• At this moment, I guess so.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• was thinking of getting the green bezel 16610LV, can anyone enlighten me on the estimated pricing? and what are those series alphabets, don't quite understand

Comment

• This model has been discontinued and I think the price for a pre-owned piece varies between late 6K & 7K. The alphabets represent the production years of the watches.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• thanks for the reply, so different production year.. are there differences between the watches?

Comment

• I think there is but I am not into it so do not know the details. It's regarding some minute differences of the dial and/or the bezel with one of the series against the other series. IIRC, it's the 'F' series? Not too sure.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by meschan View Post
                                was thinking of getting the green bezel 16610LV, can anyone enlighten me on the estimated pricing? and what are those series alphabets, don't quite understand
                                why dont u try getting the 116610LV green dial submariner?
                                i personally think it looks better and more unique. =)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X