Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rogersk8ter
    replied
    Dun rule out becos u hv a small wrist size. I hv a small wrist too. Used to wear a boy size Tag. 40mm never cross my mind. But when I tried a Sub date, I fell in love.......why? The watch is too attractive. U never notice your small wrist...hehe.
    Last edited by rogersk8ter; 22-01-08, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• wolfeyes1974
    replied
    hi there,

i've a small wrist too...but sub and dweller will look equally nice on yr wrist. you shld just go to any rolex AD to try them out...

cheers

james

Leave a comment:

• shu_uemura
    replied
    Sea-Dweller/Sub suitable for small wrists? (6 inches)

Hi all,

I was wondering if the Sea-dweller or Submariner would be too big for my 6 inch wrist. I wear an Omega midsize SMP, but can't help admiring the ruggedness of the Sea-dweller. Any information or wrist shots would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    hope the article provided is useful

how to spot real and fake rolex
    That's quite useful,but product knowledge and some experience would be very much more essential

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    hope the article provided is useful

how to spot real and fake rolex

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    But how true is it tat u really cant tell between a real and fake? Can anyone post pics to compare please?
    Definitely not. This kind you have to stare and feel both real and fake before you can tell. Hmm..I dun hav pics...any1 care to share?

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    But how true is it tat u really cant tell between a real and fake? Can anyone post pics to compare please?

Leave a comment:

• Taurus75
    replied
    Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
    Originally posted by robert View Post
    "Since the days of that first fake Rolex, I have lived in most of the countries attributed with producing fake watches; China, Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore and over the years I have seen how the quality of them has improved to the point that many replicas are virtually indistinguishable, to the untrained eye, from the real thing. "

sad but true state of rampant counterfeit rolexes... my recent trip to hongkong is evident of the easy availabilty of counterfeit rolexes... go to temple street, ladies market, to name a few, and you have numerous peddlers calling "copy watch for u?" and readily showing catalogues of their counterfeit goods including rolexes and branded leather goods... Guessed it will never change as long as there is demand for them...

Leave a comment:

• robert
    replied
    Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
    "Since the days of that first fake Rolex, I have lived in most of the countries attributed with producing fake watches; China, Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore and over the years I have seen how the quality of them has improved to the point that many replicas are virtually indistinguishable, to the untrained eye, from the real thing. "

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Even the current SD haven cum wif the engraving.

Leave a comment:

• sys12345
    replied
    Interesting article ...

http://petemillar.com/rolex/rolex.htm

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    tik "BU KE NENG"
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    有这个可能吗??
    dunno how rolex number or start their batch 1 ... hhee

1 thing for sure, 16610 & 16610lv engrave 1 didnt start together ... hahaha

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    有这个可能吗??

tik "BU KE NENG"

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    有这个可能吗??
    Originally posted by pet View Post
    haha... dunno.. see got any bro input 16610, z9xxxxx, engrave ... thn tht 1 really

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    ...??

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X