Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• schumi
    replied
    I got a quotation from an AD at Peoples Park Complex for $7.8K (cash terms) for a SS Sub. But forgot to ask what is the series... Is it over-priced?

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Then it will be like an improvised G-SHOCK, Rolex version.

One thing I hear from a watch enthusiast buddy is that Rolex seems to be pretty solid.. he wore his Rolexes (GMT, SUB, SD, EXP) on regular basis and rough usage but hardly any evident knock on the case can be seen.

Protector on or off, as long as the owner feels shiok, who cares ppl say siow or not..
    Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    If i were to wear my SD with bezel protector out, ppl might/will tik i m crazy!!!

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    If i were to wear my SD with bezel protector out, ppl might/will tik i m crazy!!!

Leave a comment:

• daveevan
    replied
    Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post

Darkie, pls add me to the membership list of SD owners. Thanks

i have waited long enough and I dun want to wait anymore! Abt 2hours ago, I became the proud father of a SD "M" series! got it at THG at more than 13% discount and it only arrived in the shop two days ago! ok price considering that it's so near the CNY period. I guess after this baby, I prob will give up watch collecting for sometime...until the new SD arrives.

I will do an in-depth review on this baby once i have a little more time. By the way, I don't give a hoot if I look like a co*k but the bezel protector will stay on all the way!
    good deal bro ( $7126 ).

i also wear my SD with bezel protector at times

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Wah u copy and paste ur pics 3 times already...LOL! No problem la..I understand how excited u r

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    haha i saw your post at watchtalkforum not too long ago and now u are the owner of one........ congrats..... !!

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied

Darkie, pls add me to the membership list of SD owners. Thanks

i have waited long enough and I dun want to wait anymore! Abt 2hours ago, I became the proud father of a SD "M" series! got it at THG at more than 13% discount and it only arrived in the shop two days ago! ok price considering that it's so near the CNY period. I guess after this baby, I prob will give up watch collecting for sometime...until the new SD arrives.

I will do an in-depth review on this baby once i have a little more time. By the way, I don't give a hoot if I look like a co*k but the bezel protector will stay on all the way!

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    that's a reason why rumours are rumours.....

Leave a comment:

• lolex
    replied
    Originally posted by ohlins View Post
    international members from other forums also said they have yet to see a SD with engraved flange.....

maybe later......
    maybe not... i am speculating but i was reading rumors elsewhere Basel 2008, SD will be "refreshed" like GMT IIc.. if so, can this be a reason why SD will not have the CRB/engravd flange? food for thought...

Leave a comment:

• ohlins
    replied
    international members from other forums also said they have yet to see a SD with engraved flange.....

maybe later......

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by schumi View Post
    Did you check with HG or WP @ LP? Maybe they will carry SD with the rolex chapter ring.
    i have checked with both. The crb appears to be non-existant in SD but virtually present in every other model.

Leave a comment:

• schumi
    replied
    hi folks, just received info that the new batch of SD in THG does NOT have the rolex chapter ring. so for those who are so hardup like myself to get a sports model with a chapter ring would better off with either a subbie, a non-date subbie or an explorer. i am citing these models cos personally i dun see myself paying big moola for a gmt master.
    Did you check with HG or WP @ LP? Maybe they will carry SD with the rolex chapter ring.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    hi folks, just received info that the new batch of SD in THG does NOT have the rolex chapter ring. so for those who are so hardup like myself to get a sports model with a chapter ring would better off with either a subbie, a non-date subbie or an explorer. i am citing these models cos personally i dun see myself paying big moola for a gmt master.
    so what are u getting?

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
    Dun rule out becos u hv a small wrist size. I hv a small wrist too. Used to wear a boy size Tag. 40mm never cross my mind. But when I tried a Sub date, I fell in love.......why? The watch is too attractive. U never notice your small wrist...hehe.
    Even if you have a small wrist...40mm is alright. Just don't go for 50mm like alarm clock liddat...not for some

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X