Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah.. Nothing much can be done other than accept it.. Just wanna know how it got there..
    Haha.. I tot so too.. But can the cleaning cloth really caused scratch to metal?

Comment

• The cleaning cloth probably isn't the main cause. Rather, it's the dust particles that are trapped in the cloth that could have caused the hairline scratched marks on the metal.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• I lost my subc bracelet.
        Do you think RSC can sell me a new one if I only bring the watch head?

Comment

• Yes.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by E.V View Post
            At the bracelet. Not sure how they got there, as I'm quite a careful person.
            Very normal la bro for TT.

Comment

• Haha got more scratches.. Very soon I will need to visit rsc haha

Comment

• hi all, I wish to get new 114060. Asking a few local AD, $8775. does anyone know which local AD can offer better price?
                Thank u so much

Comment

• I just got my SD 116660 will post some pix later..
                  My watch also kenna scratches 1st day i wear...the scratch is at the helium escape valve area...due to the pearl bracelet i hv been wearing..

Comment

• Hi all I had the Submariner (Date) 16610.
                    Recently when I wear it then it functions flawlessly
                    However if i take it off for about 3 or 4 hours then it stops running. I have to adjust the time and wear it in order to make it run normally.

Anyone here know what's wrong with my beloved watch and the cost of fixing it if needed?

Comment

• Sounds like it could need a service/oil... have you done any service during your ownership? and how old is the watch?

good luck

Originally posted by mdunghoang View Post
                      Hi all I had the Submariner (Date) 16610.
                      Recently when I wear it then it functions flawlessly
                      However if i take it off for about 3 or 4 hours then it stops running. I have to adjust the time and wear it in order to make it run normally.

Anyone here know what's wrong with my beloved watch and the cost of fixing it if needed?

Comment

• Thank for your advice. I owned it roughly 1 and a half years and never sent for service before.

Do a little research online and ppl say need to wind approximately 40 rounds in order to make it fully runs around 2 days without wearing it.

Now I winded it and sit back watching if it functions properly or not.
                        Will update asap haha.

Comment

• Great to know that you might have isolated the issue!

Let us know how it works out

Originally posted by mdunghoang View Post
                          Thank for your advice. I owned it roughly 1 and a half years and never sent for service before.

Do a little research online and ppl say need to wind approximately 40 rounds in order to make it fully runs around 2 days without wearing it.

Now I winded it and sit back watching if it functions properly or not.
                          Will update asap haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtb View Post
                            Great to know that you might have isolated the issue!

Let us know how it works out
                            It has been 1 day and still counting but it seems fine. It is running smoothly without being worn.
                            Maybe the reason is I left this beast idle for 2 weeks on my short vacation

Comment

• Originally posted by mdunghoang View Post
                              It has been 1 day and still counting but it seems fine. It is running smoothly without being worn.
                              Maybe the reason is I left this beast idle for 2 weeks on my short vacation
                              Glad to hear you got it sorted!

Comment

• Hi, I have a couple of q's hope you all can shed some lights (my first rolex)

I will be going for a 2 weeks trip and I will not be wearing my watch. I know the movement will stop after 48 hours.

1. Should I pull out the crown and let it stop first b4 I leave Sg? Or I let it auto stop?
                                2. Should I wind first or gives some shake when I am back?
                                3. Lastly should I get a winder don't let the movement stop.

Thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X