Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try the YM2, v well-built leh.
    IWC Top Gun Doppler
    Pam 312K
    Cartier Santos 100
    Rolex SS GMT IIC M-Series
    Rolex SS Submariner LVC (Hulk) Alpha
    Rolex SS Explorer 1 214270 G-Series
    Tag Heuer Monaco Calibre 12 Gulf Limited Edition
    Omega Seamaster 300m Diver

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
      just got back from THH. seadweller can get at 7k(after discount) but only if u pay cash. sub still no discount, priced at 7931...what the fish

no offense to anyone but the salesperson was nice enough to allow me to try both pieces. feels kinda light. i was expecting something much heavier but a little disappointed leh.
      sub date is highly sought after now. stocks are low. so discount is little or none. there is also another forumer who is looking @ this model also. if you got the DBS black card( there is 10% discount today.), u can try your luck @ THG @ NAC. i was there few hours ago. there is one piece on display.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by fishcake2005 View Post
        Try the YM2, v well-built leh.
        Not just well-built. Looks good also. But YM2 a bit expensive man.
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
          sub date is highly sought after now. stocks are low. so discount is little or none. there is also another forumer who is looking @ this model also. if you got the DBS black card( there is 10% discount today.), u can try your luck @ THG @ NAC. i was there few hours ago. there is one piece on display.
          10% rebate is up to max $5,000 (assuming 1 card). so, effectively 6% off the list price...

Comment

• Originally posted by lolex View Post
            10% rebate is up to max $5,000 (assuming 1 card). so, effectively 6% off the list price...
            yeah. that is correct.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• damn!!! Then should have gone down had I seen this msg earlier... It should be the same piece I tried on Friday.... it has the rolexrolexrolex inscription on the inner ring you guys were discussing about with the serial no. at the 6 o'clock mark... sigh...............................

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Not sure how long more this Sub Date fever going to last. But I already see 3 of my colleagues wearing Sub Dates to work. On occasions when I have to take the train, I never fail to see ppl wearing Rolexes, and of these, sub date seems to be one of the most common that I've seen. Even when I visit a pre-owned shop in JE, the auntie also asked: "Why all of you like this particular model so much huh?"

And so long as ppl still go after it, the price of sub dates will continue to be high

Comment

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                  Not sure how long more this Sub Date fever going to last. But I already see 3 of my colleagues wearing Sub Dates to work. On occasions when I have to take the train, I never fail to see ppl wearing Rolexes, and of these, sub date seems to be one of the most common that I've seen. Even when I visit a pre-owned shop in JE, the auntie also asked: "Why all of you like this particular model so much huh?"

And so long as ppl still go after it, the price of sub dates will continue to be high
                  yeah. it is pretty common sight now.

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

Not sure how long more this Sub Date fever going to last. But I already see 3 of my colleagues wearing Sub Dates to work. On occasions when I have to take the train, I never fail to see ppl wearing Rolexes, and of these, sub date seems to be one of the most common that I've seen. Even when I visit a pre-owned shop in JE, the auntie also asked: "Why all of you like this particular model so much huh?"

Din u tell the auntie that the word "SUBMARINER" sounds more cool than "SEADWELLER" and "EXPLORER".Thats y its more popular.
                    Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

• Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                      Din u tell the auntie that the word "SUBMARINER" sounds more cool than "SEADWELLER" and "EXPLORER".Thats y its more popular.
                      hahaha

And we've like you who's targetting a second Sub? Aren't you?

Comment

hahaha

And we've like you who's targetting a second Sub? Aren't you?
                        dun "suan" me la. The reason getting another 1 is bcos 1 for wearing, the other 1 for admiring.
                        Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

• Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                          dun "suan" me la. The reason getting another 1 is bcos 1 for wearing, the other 1 for admiring.
                          You got so many others? Just wear the SD and admire the Sub lah

Or you pay me $7K. You come my house and I let you admire my sub date once every week?

Comment

You got so many others? Just wear the SD and admire the Sub lah

Or you pay me $7K. You come my house and I let you admire my sub date once every week?
                            i charge cheaper la, $6.9k and also let u touch it

Comment

cant agree with u more, this sub date is a real common sight, i dun fail to see one fella wearing it without fail daily, anywhere from a branded stuff boutique to bus, hawker centre etc..
                              Rolex Submariner Z series

Comment

• Originally posted by charle View Post
                                cant agree with u more, this sub date is a real common sight, i dun fail to see one fella wearing it without fail daily, anywhere from a branded stuff boutique to bus, hawker centre etc..
                                Sometimes quite sian when you see so many ppl wearing same watches as you. Wonder how long more this sub date fever going to last?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X