Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come think of it, SD definitely looks better without the protector.

hopefully, it won't invite any scratches like my previous models.
    Remnants of my irresponsibility:
    "Foreign affections"
    1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
    2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
    3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
    4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
    What's NEXT?

Comment

• absolutely much better

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• just doing a survey here. will you all buy if i invent a "silicon glove" for ur rolexes? just like the one u see with handphones.....im serious.
        i will garentee its only 0.2mm, tight and comfortable. most import will not slip and so very safe. comes with many flavour too.........

Comment

• Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
          just doing a survey here. will you all buy if i invent a "silicon glove" for ur rolexes? just like the one u see with handphones.....im serious.
          i will garentee its only 0.2mm, tight and comfortable. most import will not slip and so very safe. comes with many flavour too.........
          Spoil the looks la..same for the phone,it still spoils the looks of the phone.

I think even though gd and useful but looks-wise nah...I go for the looks so..I maybe diff

Comment

just doing a survey here. will you all buy if i invent a "silicon glove" for ur rolexes? just like the one u see with handphones.....im serious.
            it will be called "CONDOM ROLEX WATCH"
            Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
              congratulations on the King of the Seas. it's a great watch and it will serve u eternally provided u service it once every half a decade.

Where AD u got it from?

Some pics to perhaps share the joy?

From THG at Millenia. No time to take pics yet ... but definitely enjoy wearing it. However, it does look strange on me, coz my usual weekend attire is jeans, T-shirt and sandals. The Rolex really looks a bit out of place ...

Comment

• Originally posted by cmsoh View Post
                From THG at Millenia. No time to take pics yet ... but definitely enjoy wearing it. However, it does look strange on me, coz my usual weekend attire is jeans, T-shirt and sandals. The Rolex really looks a bit out of place ...
                Not true...a Rolex suits any attire

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Not true...a Rolex suits any attire
                  even in white/ navy sch uniform

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                    even in white/ navy sch uniform
                    I only wore it twice to sch,for events,which was both Honour's day..lol...

Comment

sounded like a condom ad than one selling hp protectors..

Seriously, u can't compare hp n watch in this manner la. Hp is "hand-handled" almost hourly. U pressed it; squeezed it; punched it(er i mean te buttons); dropped it(sometimes accidentally); and sometimes used it for "therapy" for its vibrating function(ladies esp)..haha!! U dont do tat to ur watch rite??

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi CMSOH,

Can PM me the AD name and price you got your SD for from the Millenia branch of THG?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          sounded like a condom ad than one selling hp protectors..

Seriously, u can't compare hp n watch in this manner la. Hp is "hand-handled" almost hourly. U pressed it; squeezed it; punched it(er i mean te buttons); dropped it(sometimes accidentally); and sometimes used it for "therapy" for its vibrating function(ladies esp)..haha!! U dont do tat to ur watch rite??

You make it sound damn wrong leh...

Comment

I can't imagine putting something like that on a watch. Cons are that the looks will be hidden, become bulkier, dirt will get trapped inbetween, the round shape of the silicon will invite too many "comments", etc.

Comment

I can't imagine putting something like that on a watch. Cons are that the looks will be hidden, become bulkier, dirt will get trapped inbetween, the round shape of the silicon will invite too many "comments", etc.
                              Well,I second that. But same as phones...u want looks or protection...up to you. I want looks though

Comment

• Hi guys,

I am a newbie into the forum and has been reading a lot on the sub and am lookin at taking a plunge into getting 1.....went around shopping and lookin around at new and pre-owned subs.....

Read on the forums but right now, would like to ask u all frenly ppl in here...where is the best place to get a pre-owned or new rolex? I been to peng something at lucky plaza but the prices quoted seems to be quite high...=/

THG i went to is also not offering to provide any discount at all....

please advise =D

Thanks
                                My first and only Submariner....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X